Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
oh i think its quite the opposite actually, animosity is fully understood as bad "hardcore" meets "br00tal tech metal". They're the ones with annoyingly long, super catchy tech riffs and endless bad double bass solos. Insect Warfare and Unholy Grave are actually metal, without any of the irritating fluff.

anyway...TRASH TALK played there last night.

and we all missed it.

eat shit.

yeah dude, i know who insect warfare and unholy grave is...kinda why i said i wanted to go. animosity catchy? maybe on shut it down when they were gay deathcore (and i havent heard the new one) but empires has like stoner rock and like mindless ridiculous solos on it for that exact purpose, plus they change time signatures/tempos every 3 seconds. youd know it wasnt "hardcore mixed with br00tal tech metal" if youd listened to it, but being the closed minded person you probably are, im guessing you saw all the lame ass kids with their shirts and wrote em off. i guess theres a few riffs on there that are mildly catchy, but for the most part, its pretty much relentless. i dont know how you could listen to that cd and not consider it metal - oh right, you'd have to not know what the fuck you were talking about.

also, pretty sure there're no "double bass solos" whatever the fuck that is, and if there were im pretty sure insect warfares entire set consists of one giant one, considering theyre grindcore, and they have double bass. about the irritating fluff...im guessing you mean "the really hard to understand confusing stuff" yeah, that makes it better.

dont get me wrong i love grind and thrashcore, powerviolence and hardcore (real hardcore...not gay trashtalk or hatebreed or whatever the fuck you think i like) but i also like stuff that a little more complicated.

ps, you eat shit, stop assuming things about people you dont even know, you fucking faggot.

Try listening to Carcass or any number of real metal bands, animosity is generic as white bread and quite gay.

Tags over fills so you can post it on the internet and look toy, fresh.

not at all! obviously havent heard them.

if anything theyre like dying fetus with like rush and steve vai rolled into one.

stop generalizing bands just because of the label theyre on or the kids that like them.

i just found this old ad for the Wreck Shop supply store. that shop was dope as fuck, especially for its time. i think i got the flyer in like 92 and just found it all folded up in an old box of sketches. anyone else remember this place?

wreckshopss4.jpg

dagmaronasisiiiesq.

Fuck yes.

Then the TNToys took it over and ruined it.

How about Behind the Post Office?

Or the Bomb Shop on 24th?

Kearny and Sacramento for Pilot ink?

Fuck yes.

Then the TNToys took it over and ruined it.

How about Behind the Post Office?

Or the Bomb Shop on 24th?

Kearny and Sacramento for Pilot ink?

i definitely remember the bomb shop and behind the post office. i used to get tips, can control mags, candy ink and ultra's at behind the post office in the early 90's. its a shame to see it as some lame boutique now. oh well..

-dagmar (so official)

i definitely remember the bomb shop and behind the post office. i used to get tips, can control mags, candy ink and ultra's at behind the post office in the early 90's. its a shame to see it as some lame boutique now. oh well..

I was just walking by "Behind The Post Office" the other day and was thinking the same thing...I wonder if the original one in San Diego or where ever went to shit too.

stuck at work with noone to stick needles into so im jackin flicks off... flickr that is, big picks with nice ass

1485774977_34a0b1804a.jpg?v=0

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: THAT NIGGA ORFN IS HELA WEAK bump hr

if dat nigga orfn hella wack as u claim he is den y hr use his character y not go over it if hes wack?

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

stop dignifyin in those toys by even mentioning their whack ass crew...

im too lazy to steal flicks cus the warriors game is on

bump that kearny spot too arent they still open?? and what about patricks on market..that place was rack city back in the day...sometimes i wondered why they even bothered to stock pilots and c-lines