Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I dont post very often but I have to reply to this bullshit. what the fuck is wrong with you people. You dont write over murals. A mural is a public art piece not the same as graffiti but they have alot in common. that is bullshit. shit like that is the kind of shit that gets vandal squads formed and pisses of the public. as an example..while I am not a fan of the buff in philly they started a program that focuses on mural art as a way to combat graf. shit still gets painted there, you dont see graf over murals, yes the city gets buffed alot, but fuck it graffiti as we know it will never reach a point where it is accepted and not buffed. and personally as a writer I would rather see murals than a wall with patchwork buff jobs............... anyway I am ranting but the point is dont go over someone elses art work........

Originally posted by Girth Brooks+Apr 12 2005, 12:33 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Girth Brooks - Apr 12 2005, 12:33 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by X THIZZ OR DIE X@Apr 12 2005, 06:15 PM

Originally posted by kyle@Apr 12 2005, 10:49 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-X THIZZ OR DIE X@Apr 12 2005, 04:35 PM

Picture1777.jpg

i would fuckin rip those toys in half if i had painted that mural. people need to have some respect. i mean a few tags on it dont make much of a difference, but when your doing nasty throwups over peoples faces on a mural with underlying tones of unity and peace - thats when i think its gone too far. looks like a lot of people are gonna get their asses beat in the near future.

faggot

:haha: my thoughts exactly... :haha:

[/b]

im sorry lil yosh ans his boys are all toys its no suprise they would diss a mural

I think that most writers who bomb on murals do so because they

know that there won't be any repercussions, and the fact that it

won't be buffed due to it being on a mural. But at the same time

none of these mural dissing hardcore bombers would ever fuck with

any graff murals because they would have to face the heat. In

the long run it ends up biting all of us in the ass. The community

starts to get involved, and arrests have to be made. Artists fighting

artists is a lame battle. I say to all of you harcore mural dissing

bombers, go find your own spots, and stop spot jocking these

poor hippies. Or if you are going to diss murals, then don't be

a pussy and only diss hippie murals, find your balls and diss

a MSK or ICP mural. But I doubt that will happen. :gaga:

Originally posted by smallpimpin@Apr 12 2005, 10:24 PM

here my opinion and it matters fukk a duck u stupid smucks

kill rape maim and most important destroy ................

mural diss project 05 go getem kids 50 rustos to who hits the most murals werd is born .

Well you must be a young toy because 1. you are for mural dissing 2. "werd is born" is not the saying it's "WORD IS BOND" If you are going to try to be "HIP" and use "COOL" sayings at least say them right!!! and 3. your name says it all "SMALLpimpin"...Question...are you short or did your girlfriend give you that name??? Is it just me or is half the graffiti in the city complete crap these days??? Why don't you toys start dissing eachother instead of writing on someone's mural that took them weeks to do with a paint brush? I'm sure there is a wall across the street you could write on. The city is a huge canvas and you have to write on a nice colorful mural? that is the biggest sign you are a toy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok... so we have all established our opinions on this mural slash... funny thing is both sides have good points... i myself.. dont give a fuck about noone goin over nothing that aint mine... thats like bein mad at two people i dont know for fightin' in front of a mickey'd's or someshit... lets kill this talk about murals gettin dissed unless you got beef with someone for dissin a mural you painted... this thread was kickin ass before this subject... lets face it ... its like a SF tradition

or someshit...nearly every mural in the mission if not every mural has some tags over it.... if you want beef with these people for slashin' look for other shit they did and beef.. but beef on the internet is lame.

Originally posted by EPMDfan+Apr 13 2005, 03:11 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (EPMDfan - Apr 13 2005, 03:11 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-smallpimpin@Apr 12 2005, 10:24 PM

here my opinion and it matters fukk a duck u stupid smucks

kill rape maim and most important destroy ................

mural diss project 05 go getem kids 50 rustos to who hits the most murals werd is born .

Well you must be a young toy because 1. you are for mural dissing 2. "werd is born" is not the saying it's "WORD IS BOND" If you are going to try to be "HIP" and use "COOL" sayings at least say them right!!! and 3. your name says it all "SMALLpimpin"...Question...are you short or did your girlfriend give you that name??? Is it just me or is half the graffiti in the city complete crap these days??? Why don't you toys start dissing eachother instead of writing on someone's mural that took them weeks to do with a paint brush? I'm sure there is a wall across the street you could write on. The city is a huge canvas and you have to write on a nice colorful mural? that is the biggest sign you are a toy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/b]

yes, half the graff in this city is crap, but, flip it : the other half is some of the tightest in the country. so what do you want to be concerned with??

every one wants to complain. but really graffiti is not about respect, disrespect, egos, talent, legals, risk, permission, a career, or anything personal. its about it being there. you cant have positive with out negative because, thats your personal perspective: what you think is or isnt right. but the fact is that all of it is what graffiti is and thats all it should be. fuck an opinion, if you have a dream about what graff should or shouldnt be: go do it. but to build some kind of opinion of whats right and whats wrong and try to oppose i t on others because they fall on either side of your "personal perspective" is called being fascit. so everyone just continue doing graffiti because you love and want to see a graffiti filled world. real shit but im pretty sure i forgot what i was thinking about. word

Originally posted by fucktheinternet@Apr 13 2005, 06:09 PM

every one wants to complain. but really graffiti is not about respect, disrespect, egos, talent, legals, risk, permission, a career, or anything personal. its about it being there. you cant have positive with out negative because, thats your personal perspective: what you think is or isnt right. but the fact is that all of it is what graffiti is and thats all it should be. fuck an opinion, if you have a dream about what graff should or shouldnt be: go do it. but to build some kind of opinion of whats right and whats wrong and try to oppose i t on others because they fall on either side of your "personal perspective" is called being fascit. so everyone just continue doing graffiti because you love and want to see a graffiti filled world. real shit but im pretty sure i forgot what i was thinking about. word

GRAFFITI IS ABOUT VANDALISM!!!!!!

FUCK WHAT YOU HEARD!!!!

Originally posted by alleygator@Apr 13 2005, 06:14 PM

FUCK WHAT YOU HEARD!!!!

Shut up youre an idiot. Fucktheinternet probably said the most intelligent shit so far, The way you talk about graffiti you should have thirty tags on every block in the city, but you dont. You dont get up, you never were up and you will never be up. And by the way your "tags" wouldnt even make it past a first grade fingerpainting session so stop running at the mouth.

Everyone should just drop this mural shit, the friscoe thread is a joke compared to the other ones on here. This thread doesnt even begin to do justice to the city, partly because of the gossiping that erupts after some bullshit is posted. I know some faggot is going to respond to this and start talking shit about me. I dont care. While youre tapping away at the keyboard about vandalism, im going to go out and actually do it.

Originally posted by CACashRefund+Apr 13 2005, 06:44 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CACashRefund - Apr 13 2005, 06:44 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-alleygator@Apr 13 2005, 06:14 PM

FUCK WHAT YOU HEARD!!!!

Shut up youre an idiot. Fucktheinternet probably said the most intelligent shit so far, The way you talk about graffiti you should have thirty tags on every block in the city, but you dont. You dont get up, you never were up and you will never be up. And by the way your "tags" wouldnt even make it past a first grade fingerpainting session so stop running at the mouth.

Everyone should just drop this mural shit, the friscoe thread is a joke compared to the other ones on here. This thread doesnt even begin to do justice to the city, partly because of the gossiping that erupts after some bullshit is posted. I know some faggot is going to respond to this and start talking shit about me. I dont care. While youre tapping away at the keyboard about vandalism, im going to go out and actually do it.

[/b]

I dont want to hurt your ego but graffiti is vandalism.

stop the hatin in the frisco thread.there aint no haters out this way.

take that shit somewhere else.