Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

Lays it like armageddon?

Uh... no. He doesnt.

He has decent ups, hes putting his work in so i respect that. But he has to step up his efforts if he wants to be given credit and shit. If he wasnt kicking it with the people hes with right now and just went solo that kid could have some real potential.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by hava_nagila+Apr 7 2005, 11:04 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (hava_nagila - Apr 7 2005, 11:04 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by mackfatsoe@Apr 6 2005, 10:47 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-c. clarence@Apr 7 2005, 01:16 AM

oh yeah.. GO GIANTS, FUCK LA. ima go stomp some dodger fans friday night at the game.

tonight's game just got worse and worse.

and fuck that inbred hick jeff kent.

yeah that was depressing. I stopped listening in the 8th.

we'll see about tonight though, maybe the TV cameras will help.

oh yeah, graffiti. um, i remember when the park first opened you

could still see some graffitis on the surrounding rooftops

from out on the smoking decks, but have

they buffed everything?

some friendly person should post pictures from the stadium view.

[/b]

i remeber being able to see a zeam and cuts from the stadium... there was also a penis piece across the cove... but now its all gone. the game tonight was actually against the rockies, but it was sick cause grissom hit a walk off homer in the 9th.

Originally posted by PreTeenBrave@Apr 8 2005, 07:02 PM

Whats up With the man GRIT?? is that FOOL gettn NO credit?? people just dont like to see owr kind come up in this GAME, HE lays it AMRAGEDEON. the rest of you peeps are just fakes.

don get meah wrong doe, most are too good too mention. but the rest of yas, YOU ALL KEEP ME AMUSED, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. . . . ITS KILL'N ME!

. . .wake up. . .

yo grit might have some ups on busses but that fool is pretty wack. that throwie on 24th and mission or the one on san bruno came so hurt... not to mention that hes conceeded and talks a lot of shit for someone that hasnt been around for very long at all. ill give him props for havin them stainers runnin though...

Originally posted by c. clarence+Apr 9 2005, 01:38 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (c. clarence - Apr 9 2005, 01:38 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-PreTeenBrave@Apr 8 2005, 07:02 PM

Whats up With the man GRIT?? is that FOOL gettn NO credit?? people just dont like to see owr kind come up in this GAME, HE lays it AMRAGEDEON. the rest of you peeps are just fakes.

don get meah wrong doe, most are too good too mention. but the rest of yas, YOU ALL KEEP ME AMUSED, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. . . . ITS KILL'N ME!

. . .wake up. . .

yo grit might have some ups on busses but that fool is pretty wack. that throwie on 24th and mission or the one on san bruno came so hurt... not to mention that hes conceeded and talks a lot of shit for someone that hasnt been around for very long at all. ill give him props for havin them stainers runnin though...

[/b]

Also, theres already a Grits. But yeah, names are a dime a dozen.

Originally posted by diepig@Apr 9 2005, 02:34 PM

031805_graff_8.jpg

who does those bowling pin characters (upper left)?

I met the guy who does those, he calls them "cheese doodles" I have no idea why. I would have asked but i was in a hurry to be somewhere else so i didnt have much more time to sit and shoot the shit with him.

the whole thing on going over murals though...

its like if they would just comission this people who have artwork running allready and pay them for it then they would have a lot less people going over murals.

i give a fuck personally. my art got buffed and dissed. why should i feel bad about someones art who GOT PAID getting dissed.

i wont go over murals, but when i see murals with fillins over them i think that shit looks cool. what? its gonna kill you to come out and fix your shit?

anyway....

Originally posted by maltliqourlive@Apr 9 2005, 07:59 PM

the whole thing on going over murals though...

good point malt. i do know one thing though-if you go over multiple

murals the buffmonster will be on your shit permanently. i personally

could not give a fuck about some of the murals. some suck, some are cool.

but by doing that you really put the spotlight on yourself and GENERALLY

add a little more heat to your rep. this is from the buffmonster's point of view.

most writers i've met thrive to see anything painted on, over or whatever.