Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by S N A 03@Apr 3 2005, 08:55 PM

plus i gotta give it to cre8 on the white boys in the hood topic, dude got blocks with like 3 cribs on them hemmed up. most heads go for the corners. but going up n down blocks hes got too. deep in the hood where even the street signs say 19th and question mark..and all his shit is footwork too. honestly i think he hits the hoods more than any1 in his squad.

LMAO!!!!!!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS???

FOOTWORK??? ITS CALLED A CAR ..

IF HE AINT WIT SBK .. OR HIS JAWN REA

WHO WAS SES'S ALEAS..DICKEATED HIM THAT BAD

HAD TO NAME HIS GIRL IT...

WHO HIS SDQ SUK???

DONT SEE NO ONE ELSE REP IT

GET OFF THE DUDES DICK ...

alright, then dude uses a car, ive taken skateboard routes with him, never known him to drive all over,who cares. sounds like you got some issues on a personal level with him, i simply see dude in the backstreets alot. and alot too. thats all. my "opinion" had nothing to do with his personal life. i dont know why your pullin that card, that has nothiing to do with puttin in work. i mean seriously, most heads would say kid, or agua got hood rep, would that be dickeatin too???

damn DBD, i was kind of relieved when you didnt post that b4...so to distract everyone from said garbage...

IM001130.jpg

IM001133.jpg

IM001134.jpg

IM001135.jpg

IM001139.jpg

IM001137.jpg

IM001129.jpg

IM001142.jpg

IM001144.jpg

IM001153.jpg

IM001167.jpg

whatch'all know about some hands???

and i threw in the 3 main members of "allied forces" for my neast people in the know.... im pissed that i didnt fit it all in under the dazzle flick.... name all 3 and you get a cookie...

rapsanators break beat is the hypeness... BOOYAAHHH...

my ride to work has recently produced some good finds...

eba00481157f00000063.jpg

eba00481157f00000068.jpg

Reno and Dub in NJ

eba00481157f00000067.jpg

Krime

eba00481157f00000065.jpg

Washington High throwback...Garv aka Erb....Spy...Baze..

eba00481157f00000064.jpg

eba00481157f00000066.jpg

And yes that is a goat that lives under a overpass just as you come across the turnpike bridge from PA into NJ....i have yet to get close enough to him to get a better flick..he is like bigfoot and seems to escape just as i pull out the camera...

nah man that shit's a big deal. they made book out of that or something. another candidate for submission is those old houses leading over the bridge on your way into Wildwood, I met this carpenter at community, guy was like 35 or 40, caught the 84 home and I'd see him at the bus stop, got to talkin and he tells me that one of his friends owns one of those old wooden houses over the marsh. he said they would go down on weekends and get smashed and go fishing around there. I don't know I thought that sounded like some fun shit.

Peace

yeah i been meaning to flic that krime tag on turnpike.

LM tag is always fresh. Sat pieces always rockwell.

I use to pass that bridge but never noticed the goat im gonna have

to keep my eyes open.

Did anyone ever flic that mimic that lived forever on the 95 beam (sp area)

shit was there around 15 years unitl the bully buff rolled through.

Archived