Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

any one remember the person that wrote BOOG, seriously this dude had tons of shit in every suburb of philly as north as reading in like 94-96. whos has a flick, realy ugly hands but shit was everywhere.

like you be lost in fuck all north east PA there would be nothing but trees and grass and fuck if there wasent a boog tag on a telephone pole or some shit, it actually used to creep me out back then.

Originally posted by AREANKAY@Apr 2 2005, 06:48 AM

any one remember the person that wrote BOOG, seriously this dude had tons of shit in every suburb of philly as north as reading in like 94-96. whos has a flick, realy ugly hands but shit was everywhere.

like you be lost in fuck all north east PA there would be nothing but trees and grass and fuck if there wasent a boog tag on a telephone pole or some shit, it actually used to creep me out back then.

and all his tags had crowns over the B?

anyone see graffcore 2000?

it has a sew and ced wall being filmed in it.

bunch of sew flics and nice jesc burner. Its an ill nyc mostly bombin video but has a little something in it with 215 heads.

I like the old Nope 2 letter. And the wall with the faded curve. it looks like dmj squeezed in at the far right.

Originally posted by beelkaemoney@Mar 29 2005, 11:34 AM

i know that the tone issue has been discussed and all that but..either this is our tone on vacation or dude really needs to remove the dick from his face...i think this is from denver i found this on the RETARDED SPOTS THREAD...

5bffd157.jpg

i wanna settle this isue once and for all...the tone from denver, his style looks like stencil art! there are some similarities but its not even close enough to get it twisted but i apreciate the love though...so its settled! peace to all philly writers who got the walls on smah now or had it on smash way back when sometimes people forget the work the oldheads did and make stupid comments like " i havent seen them do anything lately" lemme see the work you put in when your 30 something with kids...i gets it in when i gets it in! and ii wanna say whats up to all my socalled friends that been callin me lately to see if im ok FUCKYOUVERYMUCH!!! im doing fine! peace!!!

Originally posted by welovevolve+Apr 3 2005, 12:08 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (welovevolve - Apr 3 2005, 12:08 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-AREANKAY@Apr 2 2005, 06:48 AM

and all his tags had crowns over the B?

[/b]

yeh some did yeh

Originally posted by cracksmoka+Apr 2 2005, 05:58 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cracksmoka - Apr 2 2005, 05:58 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ShermHI@Apr 1 2005, 03:06 AM

Is that the NPH Bert ?

CCH... Center City Hustla...

[/b]

I thought so. But dude is from north. I ran into oldhead like 2 weeks ago.