Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by beelkaemoney+Mar 30 2005, 03:00 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (beelkaemoney - Mar 30 2005, 03:00 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-smokejuda@Mar 30 2005, 02:49 PM

that jawn looks underage ahahah awsome..

what do you got espn??

i was just thinkin that :D

oh yea ill post some shit 2morrow...

[/b]

just for the record so am i lol just had to clear that up...

Originally posted by ill215@Mar 29 2005, 04:38 AM

eba00504939f00000016.jpg

eba00504939f00000015.jpg

DAMN HOTHEAD HOW YOU GONNA GO OVER POE'S JAWN ...WHEN YOU CANT EVEN PIECE...JUST LOOK THAT THE POE PIECE ..HE CAME UP ...I KNEW HE WAS LOCKED UP FOR 15 MOTHS SO YOU KNOW THAT WAS THE TIME FOR YOU TO SHINE...NOW THAT HE IS STARTN TO KILL SHIT AGAIN.. YOU GOTA BEEF CAUSE YOU DONT LIKE THE HEADS HE WIRTES WIT...CAUSE THEM PROZAK SIRE SIK AND POE HANDS WERE HOT TOO...H*H YOU GET OUT AND ALL BUT DAWG POE BEEN BOMBIN WIT KID AND ALL ESC SINCE LIKE 1996 AND NOW YOU ESC YOU GONE OVER HIM .AND I BET YOU DONT LIKE HIM CAUSE HE WRITES WIT OAL...SEE YOU HAVENT BEEN WRITIN THAT LONG TO SEE..THAT POE'S OLDHEADS BEEN OAL SINCE HIM SES AND KID STARTED BOMINB ESC...TEAR & SLOE BEEN POE'S OLDHEADS FOREVER. DAMN YOUR DOWN IN ESC AND YOU STILL GO OVER HIM ...THATS CRAZY...IM JUST WRITTIN THIS CAUSE THE WHOLE GRAFF SCENE HAS CHANGED..ESC GOING OVER EACH OTHER...

KENZO 4EVER MB

I DOUBT THIS IS MB ... U KNOW WAY TO MUCH ON ESC

UR PROBABLY SOME NEIGHBORHOOD KAT HATING EVEN THO

THAT IS DUMB HOTHEAD GOIN OVER HIS OWN SQD.. LET THEM

TAKE IT OUT ON EACHOTHER SHIT AINT REALLY NONE OF OUR

BUSINESS