Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is cassidy from philly?

them prozak up-hi's are the truth...and so is the down lo, was she awake?

I think it's close between caem and oz... much more than span.. i can remember one more whiteboy that had a decent amount of hood rep back in the 90's., but now he stays in the safe areas. and don't forget extra and tizot.

oh, and today was truely a GOOD friday, i came across a can of black label hotpaint... TGIF i can't wait to use it

Originally posted by Philth215@Mar 25 2005, 07:30 PM

yeah cass is from philly

hes always sayin some shit about limekill pike or some shit

maby this makes me look like a moron but i have no idea where that is

:haha: Son is from limekiln pike NWP but cats be callin it limekill...shit's up by mount airy...btw, cass killed it with that vid...but dude's hustla dance was :haha: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by cheerleader@Mar 25 2005, 08:59 PM

end, agua and kid have lots of hood routes for white dudes

i fucks wit end and he is on the come up hood wise.

not to many white cats walk the cold streets by them self like OZ did.hands down. agua kid ??? half and half.

Originally posted by SF1@Mar 24 2005, 09:35 PM

Sgt Pepper, The city's "clean" cause of the buff. Alot of heads bomb harder here than anywere else. But more people should definately bomb alot harder so we can break the buff. For real, if everybody just went out and bombed like the top 5 witers in the city do shit would look like 92 again.

One person I would like to see bomb hard is Tone. That guy has some nice straightletters and throwies but I don't see him doing much these days. If that guy sees this he should take your advise. ;)

rick flair could never compare to hulk hogan even if he is the 16 time world champ that just means he lost it 15 times hogan is the one who created the pre fight monologue hogan had blonde hair way before rick flair did too so before you talk about who the real champ was ........you better say your prayers and eat your vitamins...cause your fruity pebbles are mad stale son!!!!!!!! and p.s. I AM A REAL AMERICAN!