Philadelphia

noschool2day

Originally posted by thizzymcguire+Dec 31 2005, 02:48 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (thizzymcguire - Dec 31 2005, 02:48 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SF1@Dec 30 2005, 06:43 PM

Oh snap! You're my fan from San Fran! The one with a handfull of screennames that pops in every now and then to make passes at me. I aint heard from you in a minute dawg... what's poppin? :haha:

Yeah, I'm gay.

anyone have any good pictures that represent real philly?

[/b]

I do...

IMG_0302.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by ceseboneybone@Dec 30 2005, 11:12 PM

:( why cant i get invited to any new years parties. at least give me chance to decline.

your officaly invited to my sniffing glue party... just make sure to suck on a double barrel and pull tha trigger, also make sure to have 7.50 in quarters only... its for your laundry...

Originally posted by illadelphjawn@Dec 31 2005, 11:06 PM

ps BONER; u seen the colt 45 flik on the ny thread homie? was up with that dunny

COLT 45 A CRACKHEADZ DRINK 4 A HOMO DUDE......WHO U SEE UP MORE BONER OR COLT.............THAT BICTH NI99A CAN'T SEE BEE.......EVA.HE BETTA KEEP THAT SHIT ON THE WEST COAST....

EASTSIDE HOMIE......BIDDDATTTT.

COLTRIDINBONER1.jpg

COLT 45 DIK RIDIN BONER...NO HOMO.HES A FAN......LOL

1 OUTA 10,OOO

:king: :king: :king:

PC050105.jpg

YKK VERSE DMS THE TOYZ OF THE WEST........LOL

SO U KNOW...

Originally posted by HISTORY ICEBERG+Jan 1 2006, 07:52 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HISTORY ICEBERG - Jan 1 2006, 07:52 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-illadelphjawn@Dec 31 2005, 11:06 PM

ps BONER; u seen the colt 45 flik on the ny thread homie? was up with that dunny

COLT 45 A CRACKHEADZ DRINK 4 A HOMO DUDE......WHO U SEE UP MORE BONER OR COLT.............THAT BICTH NI99A CAN'T SEE BEE.......EVA.HE BETTA KEEP THAT SHIT ON THE WEST COAST....

EASTSIDE HOMIE......BIDDDATTTT.

COLTRIDINBONER1.jpg

COLT 45 DIK RIDIN BONER...NO HOMO.HES A FAN......LOL

1 OUTA 10,OOO

:king: :king: :king:

PC050105.jpg

YKK VERSE DMS THE TOYZ OF THE WEST........LOL

SO U KNOW...

[/b]

DMS is definitely not west coast, it was started in NYC.