Philadelphia

noschool2day

Originally posted by Burger King+Jan 1 2006, 12:59 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Burger King - Jan 1 2006, 12:59 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by HISTORY ICEBERG@Jan 1 2006, 07:52 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-illadelphjawn@Dec 31 2005, 11:06 PM

ps BONER; u seen the colt 45 flik on the ny thread homie? was up with that dunny

COLT 45 A CRACKHEADZ DRINK 4 A HOMO DUDE......WHO U SEE UP MORE BONER OR COLT.............THAT BICTH NI99A CAN'T SEE BEE.......EVA.HE BETTA KEEP THAT SHIT ON THE WEST COAST....

EASTSIDE HOMIE......BIDDDATTTT.

COLTRIDINBONER1.jpg

COLT 45 DIK RIDIN BONER...NO HOMO.HES A FAN......LOL

1 OUTA 10,OOO

:king: :king: :king:

PC050105.jpg

YKK VERSE DMS THE TOYZ OF THE WEST........LOL

SO U KNOW...

DMS is definitely not west coast, it was started in NYC.

[/b]

DMS SUCKS BIG GAY COCK............EAT A DICK MQ...SKID GO FUK COLT 45...AN WHO CARES WHERE IT STARTED...NI99AS ARE JOCKS.....

THEY WANNA BEE YKK..... BUT THERE ALL GAY HOMO FAGS WHO FUK EACH OTHER RATHER THAN BOMB....

YKK... THE SHIT...........................BIDDDAATTTTTT

EASTSIDE HOMIE..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

no, im mean it... like im not even playing.... outtowners can write in the streets as much as they want... i could give a shit... dont anyone who has the slightest clue whats really real gives em a second thought.. but them dudes need to stay out of our tunnels... how about i go to new york and do a fill in over a staff161 tag or an original stayhigh tag... i bet new york dudes would catch feelings like a mother fucker.. because thats THEIR history... so what cause yall have a chip on your shoulder cause yall are new york like philly is irrelevent?? and im not even coming at boner he does his thing and thats cool with me, that goes for ALL the transplants here... DONT FUCK WITH OUR HISTORY fuck that shit im sick of seeing some wack shit over a legend whos been riding for 15-20-or even 30 years... thats bullshit... and if no-one else got the balls to say it i do... my name is SAVIOR see me...

Originally posted by cracksmoka@Jan 1 2006, 05:24 PM

no, im mean it... like im not even playing.... outtowners can write in the streets as much as they want... i could give a shit... dont anyone who has the slightest clue whats really real gives em a second thought.. but them dudes need to stay out of our tunnels... how about i go to new york and do a fill in over a staff161 tag or an original stayhigh tag... i bet new york dudes would catch feelings like a mother fucker.. because thats THEIR history... so what cause yall have a chip on your shoulder cause yall are new york like philly is irrelevent?? and im not even coming at boner he does his thing and thats cool with me, that goes for ALL the transplants here... DONT FUCK WITH OUR HISTORY fuck that shit im sick of seeing some wack shit over a legend whos been riding for 15-20-or even 30 years... thats bullshit... and if no-one else got the balls to say it i do... my name is SAVIOR see me...

werd