Philadelphia

noschool2day

if anyone gots any info about some paint shops in DE id like to know, cuz right now im going to Jinxed in Philly off south st. - also if anyones got some nice peices that they know if in DE PM me and tell me where i'll try to get it on camera. And any more info on FH would be nice.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Escabar@Jan 4 2006, 10:29 PM

if anyone gots any info about some paint shops in DE id like to know, cuz right now im going to Jinxed in Philly off south st. - also if anyones got some nice peices that they know if in DE PM me and tell me where i'll try to get it on camera. And any more info on FH would be nice.

dog could you oink any louder please? i dont think they hard you

Originally posted by Escabar+Jan 4 2006, 05:29 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Escabar - Jan 4 2006, 05:29 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>if anyone gots any info about some paint shops in DE id like to know, cuz right now im going to Jinxed in Philly off south st. - also if anyones got some nice peices that they know if in DE PM me and tell me where i'll try to get it on camera. And any more info on FH would be nice.

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-hobolocoe@Jan 4 2006, 05:47 PM

:haha: :rolleyes: :gaga: :five-o: :huh2:

all of the above

:haha: great reply

i dont know whats worse, an out of towner hitting the tunnels, or someone from philly with no actual street rep in philly hittin them..

not takin sides,i understand the whole out of towner mentality of philly, but i dont see how you can hate on someone that crushed the streets here 100x more in 1 night, than what you did in your whole career.(applies to nobody specific, but i see alot of ppl hatin on boner when they have yrs under there belt,and have yet to walk down a street with a can of paint.) meanstreaks dont apply..

Originally posted by sim-uh-tree@Jan 5 2006, 03:45 PM

i dont know whats worse, an out of towner hitting the tunnels, or someone from philly with no actual street rep in philly hittin them..

not takin sides,i understand the whole out of towner mentality of philly, but i dont see how you can hate on someone that crushed the streets here 100x more in 1 night, than what you did in your whole career.(applies to nobody specific, but i see alot of ppl hatin on boner when they have yrs under there belt,and have yet to walk down a street with a can of paint.) meanstreaks dont apply..

were are sitting on a gold mine thats what the out of towners see

moms always told me if i dont do it somebody else will

its true in most cases

were are sitting on a gold mine thats what the out of towners see

moms always told me if i dont do it somebody else will

its true in most cases

-------------------------------

^^^not coming at you or nothing, but you really think out of towners appreciate philly history, i know i dont give a fuck about any other cities history, even when in that city. and for me, the someone else should be the legends, or around n about it.

Archived