Philadelphia

noschool2day

pose 2 is a true old school king? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HEY......LIVE YOUR FROM PHILLY AND I SEE ME UP MORE THAN YOU...................LOL

NOW I SEE WHY YOU MAD......

IM POSTIN SPOTS THREW OUT THE CITY

NOT JUST MY HOOD......I GET UP FACE THE FACTS..IM FROM N.Y AND IM BEGINING 2 GET UP IN PHILLY...

DONT BEE MAD AT BEE, 12 OZ OR N E ONE ELSE....DO LIKE I DO..GET THAT PAINT AND GO BOMBIN.....IT WORKS 4 BEE....AND THE PICS HELP 4 THE PEOPLE WHO DONT GET AROUND.......I DONT NEED PHILLY PROPS...I GOT ALL THE PROPS I NEED IN NY WHERE IT MATTERZ....BONER HSBEEAST....NYC

NUFF SAID

ZP8280811.jpg

I HAVE 2 WORK 2MORROW....AND WAS GONNA STAY IN 2NITE...BUT IMA DROP A FEW 4 YOU LIVE......DONT JOCK "BEE"STEP YA PAINT GAME UP...LOSER.

happy new year men

i still daydream about this city, i wish i could handle the gossip so i would look at this more often, this brings back some weird memories, been all over this country and nothing compares to philly, so many stories....thankyou philadelphia

Originally posted by SCRATCH733@Dec 28 2005, 02:05 AM

DAMN U MAKE ME SIK.... UR BARK IS LOUDER THAN UR BITE.....ONLY IF UR GRAFF WOULD IMPROVE THEN U COULD HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY BUT IT ONLY GETS WORSE....LITTLE ONES SHOULD BE SEEN AND NOT HEARD.... :huh2:

Damn homie, it aint that bad now is it? :haha:

Well since you're hating, I might as well keep making you siker so maybe you'll just die and free up my dick already...

IMG_0323.jpg

3d21cffa.jpg

IMG_0312.jpg

sikstraightonjerseybarier.jpg

IMG_0226.jpg

IMG_0212.jpg

IMG_0138.jpg

IMG_0130.jpg

IMG_0125.jpg

IMG_0302.jpg

That was for you "Scratch". Choke on it!!! :haha:

dam man allways sum1 popin off of this fuckin thing i had to step in on this 1 ........1st deff dont think scracth is on anyones dick jus speakin the truth and that fool gotta hand to back it up aint gonna put em out there but....u see him 2nd ill give boner props and so on but i think u gotta check the records on that last statement aimed at lyve ..........anyway yeah this is comin from a cat that aint got no rep and really dont give a fuck, I GET MONEY$ and my name is allready stated <<<<< .......nuff said ps scrath get at me phones fucked up aint get a new one yet leave a message wit the #

Scratch, I don't know who you are and I don't care who you are. But keep my name in your mouth. keep thinking about me. Keep loosing sleep over the fact that you may have a banging hand but I'm the one with the rep.

And if you do have rep then it's pretty sad that you're sweating me so hard... but keep it up anyway. There's no such thing as bad publicity homie. ;)

PC250162.jpg

PB110135.jpg

PHILLY^^^^^^^^^^

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a295/HIS...RAFFPIXS016.jpg

AND WHILE LIVE IZ STILL STUCK IN PHILLY,TRYIN 2 GET A LIL FAME...YA BOY BONER ALREADY GOT IT.......IN PHILLY ASWELL AS IN NY.

LYVE ISA NEW JACK 2 THIS GAME....I BEEN DOIN THIS.......I ALREADY BOMBED WIT THE ELITE IN THE GRAFF GAME..........MADE VIDEO GRAFF.......(STATE YOUR NAME)......AND STARTED BOMBIN PHILLY...

WHAT DID LYVE ACCOMPLISH....NOTHIN KUZ TOYZ DONT ROCK INA BIG MANS WORLD......LYVE YOUS A NEW JACK HOMMIE....I BEEN DOIN THIS...PHILLY CAN TALK ALL THE SHIT THEY WANT......BUT I NO ALL JOCK "BEE"......IMA GOOD BOMBER...AND I KILL ISH.....FOR ALL THAT HATE.....PLEEZE STEP YAAAAA PAINT GAME UP....KUZ YOUR FUKIN WIT A BEEAST A ANIMAL 4 2006 THE STREETZ NEW HANIBAL..........I AINT GONNA COMMENT ON THIS THREAD N E MORE......JUST SEE MY FILLZ... AND WISH U COULD DO LIKE "BEE"THE BEEAST.....

BEEASTINMERRICKBLVD03.jpg

BEEASTINMERRICKBLVD03.jpg

NEWKIRKMEMANEDILONEY.jpg

BONERCONEYISLANDAVENBEV1998.jpg

STATEYANAME.jpg

BONERMANENOSTRAND.jpg

GRAFF031.jpg

SPOTBLOWN.jpg

STREETZRBONERS.jpg

WHYKAYKAY.jpg

P7050404.jpg

GRAFFPIXS016.jpg

U SEE BONER.............."MAD CANZ" "MAD KANZ"

Yo this is getting outa hand. I don't think you know who Lyve is. He don't write "lyve". He writes something else and he's not a new jack, he has mad rep and respect in this city. This is what happens when comments on the internet get misconstrued. I don't think Lyve was even trying to coming at you like that. I'ma holler at you and try to straighten this out before it get's too outa hand.

yo

so its cool that this boner guy is getting it in. but honestly i dont need to see every little throw up and tag that he does. this guys shit has taken up the last two whole entire pages and im kinda getting sick of it, especially when its all the same shit over and over again. no offense to dude cause i respect what he does, i just dont need to see it posted over and over again like its the only thing in philly. please someone post some REAL philly shit and/or some shit with style and some variation

yo

so its cool that this boner guy is getting it in. but honestly i dont need to see every little throw

up and tag that he does. this guys shit has taken up the last two whole entire pages and im

kinda getting sick of it, especially when its all the same shit over and over again. no offense to

dude cause i respect what he does, i just dont need to see it posted over and over again like its

the only thing in philly. please someone post some REAL philly shit and/or some shit with style

and some variation

true to whoever said tired of seein the same shit.. do you, but switch shit up a little yo.. and stop talkin so much, before someone helps you stop talkin to much... i dont think its smart to come to a city n take shots n people who been here.. but do u-- ill be here to say i told u so

boner mad ups your gettin up a lil bit in philly.so why would you post the same flicks over and over?its the same styles nothing new the same throwup..the same "B" the same hand evrytime.just calm down with the posts and you definitely so not know how lyve is you should just delete your posts your making no sense what so ever.go back to ny cause your ego is too big for this city.