tsunami financial donations

haunts

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Don't forget red crescent.

I heard that doctors without borders is no longer accepting donations since they have too many! Wow, is that possible?

So I'm at a loss for what to do. It would seem that donating money is pointless if the aid can't get there and I don't think I could go there either because I'm willing to bet that air traffic is very, very congested right now.

hmm...

what to do.

I coulda swore I posted in here earlier. Anyways... what I said is don't forget about red crescent. Is there a big fat red buddah too? Or is that santa claus. Maybe that was in poor taste.

Anyways... I already donated to red cross. I plan on donating to red crescent and unicef.... I was also thinking about going there. But currently I'm confused because Doctors Without Borders said they weren't accepting any donations because they have recieved too many. Is that possible?

And I'm also wondering how hard it would be to actually go there... because they are having problems moving the aid once it gets there. Traffic must be nuts.

Maybe if I had a dhow I could just sail there. That would be cool.

*wtf i did post in here.

thanks swifto.

yeah i donated already as well but i think im coming up on some money here in the next few days if i ever get paid back from my dad. i think ill go with unicef or red crescent next time, last time i went with red cross but i wasnt happy with it because in the donations area it said crisis donation or something and it didnt really emphasis that it was going to the tsunami victims.

Originally posted by haunts@Jan 11 2005, 11:03 PM

...last time i went with red cross but i wasnt happy with it because in the donations area it said crisis donation or something and it didnt really emphasis that it was going to the tsunami victims.

Thanks for the heads up! I'll probably donate this weekend. Paycheck is funna get direct-deposited tonight

Archived