perth city

MkaRats.....

so creas besides your mad dope karate steez you think it's alright to have your mates swinging fists for you eh? you fucking poor cunt

:lol: Im suprised you feel the need to bring this up on a graffiti forum. Bro, just because i hit you in the face doesn't mean you have to make up stories. If i remember correctly it was you who had your friends try and wrestle me away and you who thought it was ridiculous that i didnt know who you were in the first place. I was happy to keep it to ourselves but if you are going to fill whoever reads this forum in on it, it was only you who got hit, you who got blooded and you who threw the most punches, no one else.

If you want to continue this discussion PM me and i will happily ignore.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
:lol: Im suprised you feel the need to bring this up on a graffiti forum. Bro, just because i hit you in the face doesn't mean you have to make up stories. If i remember correctly it was you who had your friends try and wrestle me away and you who thought it was ridiculous that i didnt know who you were in the first place. I was happy to keep it to ourselves but if you are going to fill whoever reads this forum in on it, it was only you who got hit, you who got blooded and you who threw the most punches, no one else.

If you want to continue this discussion PM me and i will happily ignore.

PM me the full story please.