perth city

MkaRats.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Wat I'm was sayin is I'm pretty sure I'm the only real writer here..

I just wanted to kno if it's say "dabue " or watever..

But yr all just toys rite. Living at home wif mummy

lissenin to her getting ridden like a fixie in my lawley..

Dont understand why you're talking as if you are the only person who's had a hard life bro

I'm probably half your age living alone supporting 3 other people

What the fuck has that got to do with painting

Fucks sake

Right, it seems that a story I told long ago was misinterpreted, and now I need to come on here and "clear my name" as it were.

I have never stood up in court to give evidence against anyone, nor would I. I have however claimed victims of crime, unsuccessfully.

When I was roughly 19 I got king hit outside a Canberra night club breaking my jaw.

After which I was told about a " Victims of Crime" compensation scheme where there didn't need to be a conviction ( the police were not involved at any time ) all I needed to do was front up at a certain law firm with medical records and I could come in to a few K in cash.

Piss weak?? Perhaps, but seeing as I was eating my meals through a straw at the time and unable to work as a result there of, the prospect of taking some of the governments money ( without snitching ) was a pretty attractive one.

Unfortunately for me at the very same time as I made my claim the law changed ( as you could image plenty of people were trying to rort it ) and I didn't see a cent. Sad face...

Here's a fun fact kids: If you do have the misfortune of having your jaw broken by a stranger in the street, find and take as much ecstacy as possible, this will completely numb the effected area and allow you to continue with your night as planned, then you can pop down the hospital in the morning to have your mouth wired shut.

As you were.

How any of you faggots have the audacity to talk shit on Slam amazes me, give respect where it's due idiots.

Considering all the retarded tough guy shit that he carried on with in here yesterday I figure he's getting all the respect he deserves. He probably paints 10 time better than me and he may get that respect.

But jumping on the internet and telling everyone how tough you are?? Come on, since when has that been a good card to play?

PS, I did my first piece in 1984 so I've also been around longer than him, does that mean I can demand respect whilst threatening people over the internet? Come on, let's keep this silly shit in perspective here.

I don't really know how to quote, so hopefully this will do...

rickdaz:

Haha watch out for big boy slam he's got guns, you honestly think thats going to scare some of us. Mate if you can fight anywhere near as good as dest will be good to see you in action.

Anyway, I have 2 questions in response to this statement.

A: What kind of a halfwit isn't scared of guns? And;

B: If you're NOT scared, then why don't you tell him who you are?