perth city

MkaRats.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
none of u cunts are fuk all as far as perth grafffs concerned let alone thinking u got a chin, save yourselves the shame an keeep your worthless opinions to yourselfs, othawise youl end up snappped for running tongues, so be nice children an paint 30 colour legals take photos an post them on here

someone forgot to have their afternoon nap

"none of u cunts are fuk all" - priceless

hmm i would spill my thoughts about this but i really cant be bothered adding more shit talking to this already fucked up thread. but il put it short and sweet, kies ur not much better, trust me. that shit is said and done and aside from that i think theres other humans which should be copping the blame not just him, im sure hes copped it enough. im not sticking up for anyone but it is unessecery. im not going to bother posting in actual PHOTOS until cunts shut the fuck up. enjoy.

i aint taking no ones side, just having some fun

snitch.jpg

and for the record saying this forum is shit doesn't make it better, if some one pisses you off why don't you just neggaprop and tell them fuck off

and if your shit, your shit it doesn't matter how long you've "been in the game" or the crew you drop or whatever... for fuck sake perth stop being such fucking haters or stick a dumie in your two front teeth.

judge a fellow on what he contributes to your train ride

hahaha, you all are like a bunch of fucking fishes nibbling at the bate.

you really think i give fuck what half you faggots think?

you condem him for being a snitch but when his face is made known you condem me for letting the community know who really he really is.

as for pay for what hes done??

what he got a paper cover and few months community service?

in retrospect hes no worse then a fucking cop.

it was posted on a muatal friends behalf who was affected by his snitching ass.

keep hating..