RETARDED SPOTS

Hatecrime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ill clear up this whole OPM thing...now look and see if u still cant see it...shits crazy son... opm.jpg   

You need a decoder ring to find the graf.

actually, the window thing is just a coincidence, the front of the building is the O, and there was two buildings next to it that they rolled P and M but they got torn down, this is soon to be torn down as well

WOW THIS SPOT IS SO "SICK" THAT IT'S BEEN BUFFED BEFORE! FAT CHICKS ROCK.. DUDE THAT'S SO CONTROVERSIAL AND HILARIOUS... YOU GUYS SUCK

Nah man you suck. This really is your "shit talking name" huh? fucking fag, stop bouncing around from thread to thread on some e-thug bullshit...theres much cooler ways to get attention, like - for instance- you could go on howard stern and have midgets throw bologna at your ass!

Originally posted by cheerleader+May 9 2005, 09:35 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cheerleader - May 9 2005, 09:35 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ummmm yeah.... as if!@May 9 2005, 05:30 PM

cheerleader, you're a herb 7 different ways... look hard

no way man, im totally cool

i hid some dudes in these buildings, you hafta squint to see them though:

ena0023l.jpg

[/b]

looks like a bad place to throw rocks from

YO!!! IS THIS JOLT'S BOY THE MC ?

SHIT I FORGETT YOUR NAME THIS IS COMED TBC CHICAGO......

IF THIS IS YOU LEAVE ME A MESSAGE ON THIS PM THING....

TELL JOLT I SAID WHAT UP DOE

Originally posted by LifeCrewMusic+Apr 19 2005, 09:23 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LifeCrewMusic - Apr 19 2005, 09:23 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by intentionally left blank@Apr 16 2005, 10:06 PM

this is the before picture..

picture-003_large.jpg

it's right next to Chicago police hq. these pictures aren't doing them nearly enough justice.

<!--QuoteBegin-intentionally left blank@Apr 16 2005, 10:06 PM

this is the before picture..

picture-003_large.jpg

it's right next to Chicago police hq. these pictures aren't doing them nearly enough justice.

Who is this AOM crew? I don't think this is the AOM from Denver/Portland/SoCali is it? Anybody know the members?

AOM is All Over Money All Out Massacre Army Of Minds Dreos Medz Skape Kaer Berder Jolt68 Germs Zroe Diver Ames and more, peep the flicks: http://www.coloradohiphop.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1380

[/b]