RETARDED SPOTS

Hatecrime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this billboard is an advertisement for nike. they did an artists series shoe for nike. the nike fc. only 350 pairs in the world. extreeeeemly sick. the billboard is ontop of a store called undefeated..in L.A. that was lucky enough to carry a few pairs. only 35 pairs were released in the u.s.

File0454.jpg

note the space invader on the side of that building.

This billboard is definately sponsored by Nike...

Don't get me wrong I love these guys (coincidentally I just copped the new Juxtapoz today with them on the cover), but I just didn't want anybody thinking this was a painting... From what I've read this is just a billboard...

***I also got a kick outta the Neckface Nike ad in the previously mentioned Juxtapoz... whatever...

There is even a nike logo in the bottom right corner that I never noticed

Originally posted by LifeCrewMusic+Apr 19 2005, 04:23 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LifeCrewMusic - Apr 19 2005, 04:23 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by intentionally left blank@Apr 16 2005, 10:06 PM

this is the before picture..

picture-003_large.jpg

it's right next to Chicago police hq. these pictures aren't doing them nearly enough justice.

<!--QuoteBegin-intentionally left blank@Apr 16 2005, 10:06 PM

this is the before picture..

picture-003_large.jpg

it's right next to Chicago police hq. these pictures aren't doing them nearly enough justice.

Who is this AOM crew? I don't think this is the AOM from Denver/Portland/SoCali is it? Anybody know the members?

AOM is All Over Money All Out Massacre Army Of Minds Dreos Medz Skape Kaer Berder Jolt68 Germs Zroe Diver Ames and more, peep the flicks: http://www.coloradohiphop.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1380

[/b]

THAT IS AOM CHI TOWN...... :huh2: :huh2: :huh2:

fuck nike...i'm bummed that these dudes would support such a fucked up company. graff writers shouldn't be working for corporationshttp://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/style_images/2/folder_post_icons/icon21.gifhttp://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/style_images/2/folder_post_icons/icon21.gif

Originally posted by 3973_OMT+Apr 26 2005, 12:12 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (3973_OMT - Apr 26 2005, 12:12 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Home Time@Apr 24 2005, 02:16 PM

Someone needs to start explaining some of these piks. How were some of these done?? Complete madness!

Yeah it was on scaffolding......

[/b]

Not yours.......