RETARDED SPOTS

Hatecrime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Found this on flickr---different view------

even dough it got buff it was up for two weeks thousands of people got to see it on real life and on the internet. Where i work (corporate office) (200 employees) everybody from my company has to drive past that every morning and they saw it .they couldn't stop talking about it and they were not even graffiti writers.

They close the freeway just to buff it. Awesome FAME. It would live on the internet forever. Make sure you keep taking pictures.

flickfound02lb7.jpg

flickfoundsj3.jpg

Lets move this up shall we

get this back on topic, weres the gufe, the Dr. sex, the augor, anyone

As far as bombing churches, do what you want but realise this, when you bomb a business, the only person complaining about it is the owner, when you bomb a church EVERY single member is going to complain, hell they even might start a city clean up effort because of it. So for me its not that I wouldnt hit up a church, its that it would cause too much heat.

get this back on topic, weres the gufe, the Dr. sex, the augor, anyone

As far as bombing churches, do what you want but realise this, when you bomb a business, the only person complaining about it is the owner, when you bomb a church EVERY single member is going to complain, hell they even might start a city clean up effort because of it. So for me its not that I wouldnt hit up a church, its that it would cause too much heat.

I'm from ottawa man there's a bylaw (which is enforced) that every business has a week to clean graffiti off their walls, and the city buffs everything on their property the day after, theyh even made a part of our legal wall illegal, they're tryin to shut graffiti down, so churches or stores, it dont make a difference, the city is still gonna clean shit up

Hitting a church is wrong in my opinion. The church teaches nothing but good and kindness... Even if there nerdy and weird I respect churches...I also don't hit peoples propety cars, houses etc unless they deserve it. Graffiti has lost the respect side of it. All writers these days just care about acting and talking like gangsters its pathetic.

i thought that was your last post....still cant shut up?

hahaha, im sorry but i cant shut up when there's southern american stupidity involved, and to make it clear, i wouldnt hit a small city or town church that has a priest taht struggles to live and tries to do well for the community, but those big churches that are televised, and make millions off being priests and rock fucking chains and shit, hit as many of those as you can, i respect belief in god, just not worship.

And also i fucking cant stand the fact that christianity has SO much influence in USA politics, if obama was a muslim, mccain would have won, without any doubts, which is fucked!

This IS my last post, word up, so if you still wanna discuss this shit, PM me, dont just insult me on the thread so that im bound to post again, PEACE

Archived