RETARDED SPOTS

Hatecrime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

uh no, it's just that graff is the opposite of respect.

graff is the opposite of respect? so then why do writers bitch when new comers or anyone infact goes over their shit? just because you dont respect the law does not mean you dont respect people in general. you're a fucking idiot real talk, graff is one of the few ways you can have the hardest of thugs hanging out with the emoest of kids and they show each other love.

Hitting a church is wrong in my opinion. The church teaches nothing but good and kindness... Even if there nerdy and weird I respect churches...I also don't hit peoples propety cars, houses etc unless they deserve it. Graffiti has lost the respect side of it. All writers these days just care about acting and talking like gangsters its pathetic.

Speak for yourself.

^ OBIOVUSLY. Thank you, that was the easiest one of all and these fuckers get stumped. The fire escape was removed so its not easy for people to get in or on top and the building was boarded up for the same reason. bump taht spot and those pieces