RETARDED SPOTS

Hatecrime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Originally Posted by ayeplus (View Original Post)

I mean really, ill paint anything, if its a spot its a spot, if you want to do something and respect other people's property, religion or whatever youre in the wrong game

Originally Posted by GuiserPermante (View Original Post)

most churches get a lot of tax dollars/government funding

so, they're fair game yo

both of you are retarded. stop writing and never log on to 12oz again. fucktards like you deserve to get the shit beat out of them

hey, get back on jesus' dick boy. god didn't say you could get off.

and i suppose you think you're going to heaven too. :lol: :lol:

structures are what they are. TAG THEM!

or submit to the wrath of the unknown

hey, get back on jesus' dick boy. god didn't say you could get off.

and i suppose you think you're going to heaven too. :lol: :lol:

structures are what they are. TAG THEM!

or submit to the wrath of the unknown

yeah you're real badass doing throws on a church :rolleyes:

I dont fuck up places i respect. I dont bomb church's just like i wouldnt bomb a house or a car. And if you do that starting off your gonna regret the shit out of it. People will be like "oh hes that kid who did a shitty throwy on the side of a church. fuck him." and then people will dis your shit or more than likely beat the fuck out of you.

jus sayin

man, FUCK CHURCHES AND RELIGION, bomb churches they're like any other building.

think about it, if religion didnt exist, and then someone came and was like "yo, im the son of the guy that created this bitch, now worship me".

i went into a church about a month ago, and its the fucking creepiest thing in the world, its a mass of people worshiping something they have no proof of. its proposturous.

the belief of god and religion started because people couldn't explain things, things such as thunder, fire, and natural phenomenons, but now we have all the explanations, but we're still made to believe in god when things such as 9/11 and katrina happen, we hope in god to take the pain away, but we're the ones that have to do something about it, as long as people believe in god our progress in society is bound to be slow. if you wanna bomb a church then do it, fuck what everyone else says, you're doing graffiti anyways which 85% of the world hates, so dont worry about the few haters that are gonna pop up because you did a throwie on a church.

sorry for the longass paragraph, but this shit gets me pissed.

this is a crazy fuckin spot!

2145153174_576a629f4f_b.thumb.jpg.7d16c6f57183969f3783ed410389ac9d.jpg

man, FUCK CHURCHES AND RELIGION, bomb churches they're like any other building.

think about it, if religion didnt exist, and then someone came and was like "yo, im the son of the guy that created this bitch, now worship me".

i went into a church about a month ago, and its the fucking creepiest thing in the world, its a mass of people worshiping something they have no proof of. its proposturous.

the belief of god and religion started because people couldn't explain things, things such as thunder, fire, and natural phenomenons, but now we have all the explanations, but we're still made to believe in god when things such as 9/11 and katrina happen, we hope in god to take the pain away, but we're the ones that have to do something about it, as long as people believe in god our progress in society is bound to be slow. if you wanna bomb a church then do it, fuck what everyone else says, you're doing graffiti anyways which 85% of the world hates, so dont worry about the few haters that are gonna pop up because you did a throwie on a church.

sorry for the longass paragraph, but this shit gets me pissed.

this is a crazy fuckin spot!

why don't you have some respect for their beliefs instead of being a dumbass?

edit: it's pointless to argue with yall. go ahead and get up on the churches in your area, and see how the real writers in your area handle you..

i do have respect for people's beliefs, and you should have respect for mine, you can hit walmart and costco and not feel bad because they're corporations, but the church is worst than that, they are just as rich as any of those corporations and probably more, if you hit buildings and shit and not churches, all that means is that you have more respect for a fictional character noone has proof of (god) than you do for the real people that own that building. do you believe is santa? 'cause there's just as much proof about santa as there is for god. SUCKAZ

Plus i live in canada, not in the states, here god is something someone has the right to believe in, its not something that is pushed onto you everyday, think about it. you're born into religion, its your parents decision, you dont make that decision, and then growing up you're made to worship something you dont even understand, and then when you're old enough to understand, that shit is drilled in your brain so deep by then that you dont even think about it, you just have that belief in you.

be smart, think deeply about shit, dont just do what you're told because you were brought up that way.

its not about being hot you fuckin tool, and satanic is even worse than christian, because you believe in something even more fucked up than god.

and being christian has been "hot" for the last fucking 2000 years, think about what you say doggy, its not about being hot, its about being smart. As we evolve we become smarter, i think thats the reason why more people are becoming atheist, because they are THINKING and using their brain, something that the media and the people in power dont want you to do

Yeah.. i tagged on a church! lol JK naw that tru it mad Disrespect i wouldnt do it.. then again this world got some crazy people so who knows... lol

fuck religion hit as many churches as you can. Those fuckers steal mad money from their congregations, molest kids, brainwash people in my opinon religion is more corrupt than corporations. BOMB THE SHIT OUT OF CHURCHES!!! Fuck your religion.

you are an idiot you think painting a walmart and a church are the same thing. and its a "crazy rad spot" this isnt Getting Up. this the real world.

you say you respect peoples beliefs, but you odviously mock and try to dismiss them as foolish and you would paint their place of worship. now your a hypocritical idiot.

get your shit out of here. do the world a favor and quit writing graffiti. becuase the common citizen typically does not care for graffiti and if your going to be pulling shit like painting on churches, no writer is going to respect you either. you do your stupid shit that pisses EVERYBODY off and causes cities to go on witch hunts for every "Tagger" in the area.

and twinkle toes is one of the gayest screen names ive ever heard on 12oz.

pft I grew up russian orthodox which is one of the stricktest forms of christianity, I think I probably know my shit about religion more than a lot of people do. I've also learned not to respect it at all. I hate religion and everything about it thats why I say bomb churches fuck it man.

clearly, canadians are not intelligent people.

are you kiddin me?

where you come from?u.s.a.

where 3/4 of the population is fat and eat mcdonald for breakfast

dont try to say me that your more intelligent

i hate to critic about where ppl came from but fuck, dont talk about what you dont know

and if someone want to bomb a church let him do his things

that it

thank you

peace

you can compare god with booze man, as weird as it sounds. think about god being beer, it's been around for thousands of years, from ancient egypt, and now its accepted by the world as normal BECAUSE it was accepted by society in the past because people didnt know what it did to the body and its effects. if alcohol had been invented in today's world, it'd be classified as an illegal drug, just as weed has been, and think about it, if someone came and was like "i found these stones with 10 rules on them, you gotta follow them otherwise you're gonna upset the ruler of this world". wouldn't you just laugh at his face and say that he's fuckin crazy? well.. tahts what happend 2000 years ago, and STUPID people still believe it!

GO BOMB CHURCHES, in fact, thats the least damage you can do to society, CANADA RULES

Archived