RETARDED SPOTS

Hatecrime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bitch, dont start WHINING LIKE A HOE, it aint retarded, the piece is BIG AS FUCK and thats it. this is retarded SPOTS not retarded ROLLERS.....or RETARDED FUCKING PEOPLE

FIESTY LITTLE SHIT YOU ARE,,,,FUNNY MAN ILL BEAT THE LIVING SNOT OUTTA YOU. WHAT DO YOU WRITE ANYWAYS? HOW MANY YEARS YOU BEEN IN THE GAME? YOUNGBLOOD!

and its not over a picture that this man posted. its over how you talked about the picture that he posted. u think your in any position to give advice/critisism/knowledge? your not. your a new guy at this. i seriously dont understand how you think you can tell people how shit should be, when your a NEW JACK in this. and dont put my fucking name out there claiming im this guy or that guy. thats a snitch move........

ya know im not all too good at graff myself i'll admit it, but frankly i don't go around telling people better than me whats up and tryin to shit talk them. http://seeber.deviantart.com/, you posted that shit in the graff on girls thread and seriously dude like maybe one piece in that little gallery of yours is good. Tone it down man, if that shit is you, then ya got no room to talk shit on here, know your place. Furthermore, the weed you flicked in there is pretty much all beasters with the exception of I believe one nug of heads so yea.