BANGIN' SLUTS

Guest Born Loser

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Born Loser
Originally posted by seeking innocence

i like ben one as much as the next guy, but this is getting out of hand... self promotion after a certain point is just overkill no matter how dope you are.

seeking/tell it like it iser

I AM NOT BEN ONE!

i like ben one as much as the next guy, but this is getting out of hand... self promotion after a certain point is just overkill no matter how dope you are.

its not me thats posting my shit.

get your facts straight before you player HATE!!!!:mexican: :mexican: :mexican:

Guest HESHIANDET

thank you seeking for breaking the ice. who ever is behind the ben one scam needs to chill. dude has some skill, but for him to come out of no where like this is silly. get off your self bro, or at least tell your buddies to quit riding your dick so hard.

Originally posted by bigguy

its not me thats posting my shit.

dont make me bump the ten topics youve started in the last week all with your stuff in it. im not hating on your work, nor your desire to show it to us, just the excessive 'cyber stamp licking' style that its done in. and trust me, im by far not alone in my sentiments.

dont make me bump the ten topics youve started in the last week all with your stuff in it. im not hating on your work, nor your desire to show it to us, just the excessive 'cyber stamp licking' style that its done in. and trust me, im by far not alone in my sentiments.

im not posting my shit though, its every body else thats doing it. if i saw alot of you graff up i wouldnt complain as long as it was good you know. and people seem to be likeing the posts that have been going up..and only the rare few have complaind... and most of those rare few seem like there getting gellous or some shit.:mexican: :mexican: if its not one thing then its the outher..........:mexican: :mexican: :mexican:

im not posting my shit though, its every body else thats doing it.

dude, are you fucking stoned? you have three topics on this page alone that you started, with 9 of your own flics in it! im not trying to make a big deal out of this or anything, but how the hell can you sit there and flat out lie?

im not hating on your work, or your desire to show the world, thats fine, whatever, but there is a large segment of the population that would view such a thing as 'cheap fame' and that happens to be the prevailing feeling on this board. there are alot of dope writers here that could post stuff that would make us all cry, but they dont. why? cause they think its cheap. especially freights.

im not trying to make this into some stupid shit where im dissing you, thats not the case, i just wanted to make my own point. its your revisionist desire to deny the truth thats keeping this going...

dude, are you fucking stoned? you have three topics on this page alone that you started, with 9 of your own flics in it! im not trying to make a big deal out of this or anything, but how the hell can you sit there and flat out lie?

im not hating on your work, or your desire to show the world, thats fine, whatever, but there is a large segment of the population that would view such a thing as 'cheap fame' and that happens to be the prevailing feeling on this board. there are alot of dope writers here that could post stuff that would make us all cry, but they dont. why? cause they think its cheap. especially freights.

im not trying to make this into some stupid shit where im dissing you, thats not the case, i just wanted to make my own point. its your revisionist desire to deny the truth thats keeping this going...

ok well, im only posting the stuff that i have on my computer. the stuff that i have posted is from what i have scanned a long time ago or just had on an old geocities account. im not looking for cheap fame or any thing like that. im just posting.

all yall need tp chill the fuk out with this benone shit , he's a dope writer who happens to have alot of shit out there , so if people flik it and then post it why are you hating on him , if you dont like it then dont look at it and stop crying , just appreciate the dopeness of his style and thats it , im sure if there was all of a sudden a whole bunch of revok or loomit or saber fliks on here yall wouldnt complain soo much..........

Originally posted by ASER1NE

all yall need tp chill the fuk out with this benone shit , he's a dope writer who happens to have alot of shit out there , so if people flik it and then post it why are you hating on him , if you dont like it then dont look at it and stop crying , just appreciate the dopeness of his style and thats it , im sure if there was all of a sudden a whole bunch of revok or loomit or saber fliks on here yall wouldnt complain soo much..........

i like his other stuff...but that piece is straight garbage. it needs help and he can do better.

booo benone. good kwest tho.

Guest professor poopatronic

damn, i thought this was gonna be a sluts crew thread. oh well, i'm not disappointed in the least by what is shown here.

finally someone who agrees with me. i was gonna say it, but im glad someone with some sort of respect said it before me.

and ben> i really like your stuff, i just dont want you to turn into another ivo.... we all know what happened to him.

Everyone needs to RELAX, and that real. I have also been posting a few Ben flicks, along with other stuff. I like it, so i post. I think there's more then just Ben posting flicks here. Don't be angry with Ben. He's not a fame whore, or anything like that. Please RELAX. Find something else to complain about... Anyway, it's all love, and that's real! Peace!!!

MARK4, RELAX CREW

im not posting my shit though, its every body else thats doing it. if i saw alot of you graff up i wouldnt complain as long as it was good you know. and people seem to be likeing the posts that have been going up..and only the rare few have complaind... and most of those rare few seem like there getting gellous or some shit.:mexican: :mexican: if its not one thing then its the outher..........:mexican: :mexican: :mexican:

for once i agree w. seeking

Archived