BANGIN' SLUTS

Guest Born Loser

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I agree with Seeking and the gang of guys who aren't really digging all the Ben one. It's alright stuff y'know, I think that it's just that there is a Ben one flick in every couple posts and a bunch of the same kids saying how dope he is. Whatever, it doesn't really matter, but it is like the IVO overload. Under different circumstances or presentation it all would have been recieved differently.:o

After being on this board for so long, I can come to a conclusion that several of you post your own shit. Why is this guy getting all the heat for it?? Just tell them you're a girl, Ben. Then maybe they'll kiss your ass a little more. Hypocrites. I rather look at his shit instead of pictures of some fucking little 12 year olds slapping pudding packets on a stop sign any day....

Much props, Ben.

Benone fuck it post more stuff i like it all. I dont ever want to meet you dont ever want to talk to you dont ever want to see you but i like your graff andwould like to see more thats about it. Better to be a forum with to many post than not enough... my opinoin anyways

Archived