-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
coulda swore my boy PERCH...R.I.P.. came though Cbus about a week ago and you guys dissed all his shit.. not quite sure why your on here saying RIP.. just throwing that one out there?

I said RIP because I feel for the kid, his family, Hoer, etc. and I recognize the kids talent and his potential which is now lost, and that shit is wack to me. My brother was killed by a train, shit Ive had 3 homies die in the past 6 months. I know about death, Im a fuckin man, and can say what the fuck I want

Me and him had a petty beef, if you can even call it that. He friend requested me on Facebook, and we got into it. Basically I told him I got enough friends and didnt need no new ones that I havent even met, and are down with my enemies. He took that as me insulting WHAT crew and CST, got defensive, I told him what time it was and if he wanted beef cause he was talkin like he did, to speak up and get it crackin. He didnt respond, and blocked me, and that was the last thing I said to the kid.

In graffiti, to me, everything is business until you make it personal. As far as me and Perch's differences, it was a matter of bein on different sides of the line, nothing more. I never disrespected dude, his graffiti, in anyway. Matter of fact (no disrespect) but to this day, I have never in my life seen a single piece of graffiti from Perch in columbus. Maybe he painted WTC and it got gone over cause its like the funwall? Either way, I dont know of shit, or shit gettin dissed, but I can guarantee you and anyone else:

Any graffiti of Perch's in the city of Columbus will be maintained and respected, and if our local toys make a mistake or somethin, we'll punish them accordingly.

honestly kid, I know you dont write graffiti. i mean MAYBE you do, might be a no name or somethin, but honestly, you need to learn to know your place and keep your fucking mouth shut. If Perch was your boy, I cant believe youd disrespect him by tryin to turn 12oz to a bunch of arguin, right in the middle of people payin their respects. You should be embarassed and ashamed for that, get some fuckin decency in your life

• Like 2

heard about the news yesterday, figured I'd wait for someone who actually knew him to break it to 12oz. We just lost a writer with a lot of potential that was growing with every piece.. As for me, your art will be missed. R.I.P. PERCH.. My condolences to BAK and anyone who was close.. Another reason to carry on the movement

we could do alot of damage as one giant graffiti collective.squash all beef.whole city bombin.crews of 75+ killin shit in one night.bomb a buiildin all the way around over night instead of a wall.RIP PERCH.------ fuck the law, lets take this city over everyone.put yer egos aside and lets look at the bigger picture.imagine a city covered in paint.everywhere.and the cops cant do shit cause they are out numbered every day and night.for every thing they buff lets get 45 more that day.much love

the ironic part to me is, ohios big cities are still potentially small enough to have citywide crews that could work cohesively and do some real motherfunkin work. theres probably just enough people. wouldnt be a trip if you could bomb with 15 ppl easy like a military strike. could help cultivate quality. last time people got along like that though was in WWII. and they played soccer. and only for a night. cause of jesus. then resumed killing each other. so if thats ever going down in history again it probably wont be with graffiti artists. haha

seriously though, there is absolutely nothing posted in here less than FIRE from this guy. RIP. that dude up there that said he "got it" was fking right.