-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Bump my cousin seer i saw that train from afar and was amped to paint it ran up to it and bam my cousins already had. And on another note those who have beef with us come to bustown and get it crackin were all sick of going on long drives to fight and go over ppl whom I feel ain't worth the effort I paint to have fun with my friends but there's always someone fuckin with our shit take it a step further and bring it to us for once not tryin to be an egomaniac but to those who have actually stepped up and fought members of my click respect even if you lost you still came with honor that's more than these piece toyin new Jack shit talkers at least get 3-5 years under you belt have some heart don't step in the game and dick ppl that have put in a gang of work no matter who they are or what gossip status shit you done heard keep to your own and work on gettin better apologies for the rant I'll make up with some pics.

Rip perch I really liked his style I even liked the piece he did over mine sorry for yalls loss

Levske

that ese fire escape is a dope spot and i shouldnt prolly even say anything but yo that 3d is fuuuuuucked

Yo I did that shit in 07 I was 17 and with 3 younger dudes that don't and never have painted. It was a mission forsure right across from the college and jail. it is mad fucked i haven't seen the flick in a while I honestly never even knew it was wrong. haha, It rode for a whole summer+ got the point across