-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

dig steve. i dont want to take the rapid and see that gay mma roller so i say lost or ridl go over it. i also dont wanna see some no name fucks go over it not tryn read dat zhit.

ps. remember when you used to get beat the fuck up for side busting people or even painting on the same street . how come i dont see that anymore yall soft?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
looks like yall should start finding new spots rather than worrying about the ones listed in frommer's guide to graffiti ohio. spots are cool when they are new, and becoming spots, once they fully become "spots", well then they stop being spots all together.

go bombing.

funny homie. all of cleveland is gettin hit where the fuck are you? bump the big fish perch and cricket master. and the hoe

looks like yall should start finding new spots rather than worrying about the ones listed in frommer's guide to ohio graffiti

^one of the funniest truest statements I've ever read on here

If y'all really let some kids punk you out of a spot that's hilarious

Bump Ropas

blah blah blah. everyone loves throwin around the word "toy" blah blah blah. you a toy, he's a toy, anyone i dont know's a toy. blah blah. christ. shit is boring.

anyways bump steve, dfase, pbj hwc roller roof, hoer, perch, sterk, and digit.

now go diss each other on armn's and save the auto racks for me.

blah blah blah. everyone loves throwin around the word "toy" blah blah blah. you a toy, he's a toy, anyone i dont know's a toy. blah blah. christ. shit is boring.

anyways bump steve, dfase, pbj hwc roller roof, hoer, perch, sterk, and digit.

now go diss each other on armn's and save the auto racks for me.

duuude ur a toy for saying toy so many times you toy! nahh just playin.. finally someone with the right mindset