Question for the 12ozers from LA.

Poop Man Bob

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by MOOGLE?@Dec 16 2004, 10:39 PM

and theo if you continue with your shit i'll have to add you to my ignore list again.

Do you want my attention? Should I acknowledge your existence?

Dude, it seems like you go out of your way to bitch and complain about the most trivial things. You complained about the fact that I quoted Suki when responding, and now you complaining about posting L.A. flicks when others are doing the same. I was hoping you kept me on ignore so I wouldn't have to read your complaints. So please do yourself and myself a favor and do that. No one wants to read your bitching.

bitch...i had you on ignore but you got banned..

and i also fucking hate family matters..and i bitched about you quoting suki because it annoys me when people quote long posts forcing you to scroll down that much longer..and yes three second of not scrolling through a long ass reply does matter..whatever i could care less anymore..i hope you next screen name is more thought out than your last few

Originally posted by SukiSukiNow+Dec 13 2004, 10:40 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SukiSukiNow - Dec 13 2004, 10:40 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-slave_one@Dec 13 2004, 06:04 PM

hi PMB.

i

you can eat at roscoe's chicken and waffles in hollywood.

most of the time, all there is to do is shop, shop, shop and spend your money.

and eat at the no name japanese place next to the los feliz movie theater

[/b]

holy shit suki, you rule! that place is the cheapest.....

• 2 weeks later...

Archived