Finals...

Milton

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I had management science, accounting, human resource development, and now i'm studying for an art history exam. i began studying at maybe 5 or 6. Its now 12, I'm half way done with the material, and i've checked 12oz about 15-20 times out of boredom. I've also checked my entire buddy list several times. I've flipped through sketchbooks, whatched the simpsons, stopped by at a party, and even drank 1 beer through the course of my study. I'm not banking on too good a grade for this one.

In my cramming days...I used to caffeine it up... I would drink a soda before the final and during cram time before testing. I'd eat a candy bar right before or during the test the stay at peak.....dump the info out of the head and bounce...

The best part about Business Majors is small tests and less papers. I mostly had presentations and team projects. So finals weren't that bad...definatly nothing over 1 hour.

I'm 45 minutes from go time... I'm fucking excited, I have a 12 pack of Coke exactly 8 cigarettes 5 highlighters a steno pad 2 black pens and one red, a jay z compilation I made, 1 red bull, 1 green tea, 2 gatoraides, a microwave dinner... etc...

Fuck this, they can't touch me...

Archived