Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

CENTER: nice, cracks def arent easy to make em look natural,

DEFINE: more letters more respect, also u can get more creative, like w/ DEFINE if u need or want to u can bump DEF, FINE , DEFI uno and as long as its your style ppl will make the connections if their not retarted. u can do it 4 whatever reason, if the spots hot cut it down, u find a nice N go ahead rep DEFIN uno more possibilities than a shorter name, cuz w/ a shortr name u cant jst add on letters like u can take off of a longer name

Seph that shoe is dope. good work man that sick.

Define: Id say its not bad, and u shouldnt completely start over at simples. Try to make ur bars the same width, for the most part, and the D and the N in that last one arent good. Connect the whole D, and the N doesnt match the style of the rest of the piece.

this one is from about a week ago. Tell me what u think. I know its not simples like im suppose to, but FUCK SIMPLES! jk jk i know they are very important. one day, i will be like , yea simples, kiss my ass, i am betta than u!

1205071903.jpg

the D doesnt work w/ the rest of the letters very well, and the IN definitly need altering to fit the style that your going for, the D is kind of choppy i think maybe if u made the lines more curved but idk if i were u id just experiment with it but dont give up on that piece cuz it got potential.

gonna post soon i need to scan and transfer shit from old comp to new

define...

well dude that d is from i dont know where, some other style

the n is decidedly bubble

everything else is closer to one consistent style, the two e's, the i, and the f

yoiur getting bigger as you go left to right i noticed too

some kids use graph paper you might use it to try to help train your hand to stay within boundaires, the same goes for paint... use bricks to plan things out, i do it in my head but thats just me..

one thing i notice though is that some things i see getting thrown around this board are talked about like strict rules... i think abate on 710... someone told him not to connect the letters. thats some personal style shit... cause i thought it looked great. The point is it definitley isnt a rule, at least not for someone with that much skill.

the point is know your boundaries i guess. if you cant pull off wildstyle you shouldnt try. if you cant do a simple, then dont go for more... your gonna suck at everything the first time you do it, paint, wilds, ice skating, etc..

then again, lots has already been done, theres nothing wrong with pushing limits, trying things people say are stupid, thats art man, literally , this isnt classical drawing with professor bill where if it isnt in the textbook its not right either.. graff wouldnt exist if somwhere along the way someone said oh thats not right, and they listened

for me, i never really noticed that these boards existed... i mean... till a year ago about... i'm taught by a guy whose never even owned a computer, where sketches are just rough guides for paint. if you hit a blackbook then you color, otherwise its just something you can see easily in the dark so can paint it... its all for paint... the point is that this is simply unfamiliar to me in this way. we plan colors in the head... im not great either... still learning myself but.. i'm not new to art, and i know what looks good to me, so..

you just have to keep a fresh mind too, some stuff i see is great but completely bitten, which is fine but then, is boring... again some people hate graff, or davinci, or whatever, doesnt mean it doesnt look like art to you