Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Donald, start from scratch with simple block letters... They may not be as "cool" as everyone else's stuff, but you need to learn the basics before you can get crazy.

Bambu, I like your little bamboo guy. Letters are nice, but the cracks just don't look very good to me.

I've been writing for a few months now and I already have been doing simples :l

Well I've been writing for coming up on four years... I still do simples for the most part too. I'm just now starting to venture away from them. Obviously it was good that I waited too, because everyone so far seems to think my doodles are dope.

Look at these... The middle resist is probably the most advanced you should even think about at this point. Simples are your friend. Draw maybe 20 good ones a day, and you could probably get better faster. Writing is like anything else, from playing a violin, to playing baseball. Some people are just good at it, others have to work their asses off.

ResistBattle3.jpg

Hope that helps.

PS: SMOOTH LINES

cnue is officialy a better graffer than anyone on this thread including me

cant tell you guys why, just take my word for it. damn, just... dammnnn

this statement is completely false. duse, you're one of my best boys and my hat goes off to you and the shit you pull out of your head. every kind word is appreciated, but you're the dude who pushed me with this shit. aof crew motherfuckers.