Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
cnue, im messaging you from mexico. i miss you very much. nice piece , its to bad you have to paint during the day , soon enuff we'll be able to paint all night long. it dont matter what momma thinks

this seems like some homoerotic shit right here..

are you using any metaphors in the phrase "we'll be able to paint all night long"?

are u kidden me, rusto is like 3 dollars at walmart.. at proliteriat a can of motanna is more than usually its like 7.25 or something outrageous like that

and blart would u honestly pay that much for paint if u were going to piece and u knew u werent good and it prob wasnt gonna come out good anyways? i mean no beef but at least i can say that i know even if i used motanna i would still end up with a bad piece since im still toy and feel like it wasnt worth all the money .. idk maybe its just me

just got back from boston...i was hitting up my blackbook in the subway..with a kegs exchange...and all of a sudden two cops come iin the subway car...they look at me, i look at them...i go back to drawing on it..they go back to talking..i thut that was pretty funny..fuck proletariets overpriced markers/paint...

just got back from boston...i was hitting up my blackbook in the subway..with a kegs exchange...and all of a sudden two cops come iin the subway car...they look at me, i look at them...i go back to drawing on it..they go back to talking..i thut that was pretty funny..fuck proletariets overpriced markers/paint...

youre an idiot for even having a blackbook out in public in boston

and fuck proliteriat? are you KIDDING ME. overpriced? barely. maybe on some items, but it's an independant shop run by a really nice dude who is actually down to earth and not an asshole. fuck man. support proliteriat.

enough of what, casual discussion? i love those krink markers, they last a long time.. and u can make the nib nice and fat if u want

do you flip teh nib over the make it fat or do you just make that one side fat? damn i was visiting that area and i was at proletariat everyday...i only met werd and some other cat...

youre an idiot for even having a blackbook out in public in boston

and fuck proliteriat? are you KIDDING ME. overpriced? barely. maybe on some items, but it's an independant shop run by a really nice dude who is actually down to earth and not an asshole. fuck man. support proliteriat.

nah this happend in nyc...on my way to queens...dudes didnt give a shit..pppl are paranoid...

dude i no the guys nice...but thats not reason enuff to suck his dick..u cud find markers for cheapr is all i was saying