Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
aye yo if u want an opinion on ur shit u should get up on a wall then see wut sum1 has to say cuz if ur just scratchin on paper it aint shit........

WORD

AYE YO BRAAAAAH

did you flunk out of the third grade, or are you inbred? there can't be any other reasonable explanation for you being a complete tool. you can read i hope. if so, this is a SKETCH THREAD for people to criticize and comment on peoples SKETCHES. you probably couldn't rock a wall for the life of you because you're probably too busy kicking it in the back of the shortbus strugglin' reading about dinosaurs. keep your outh shut you clown, k?

anroe-shit is hot, i dig the last one. KASR is coming along well, i dig those exchanges.

COLA- be neater man. clean that shit up. you have potential for good structured letters you just gotta make sure to make them neater and more defined in the future.

freaks shit is good as well. i wish he would paint more though because eventually he'd be rad at it

everything else on this page is traaash.

Go to Michaels or some other craft store and ask for the paint pens. Pick up a white elmers fine-tip (or better yet, pick up every color they have in every size) and use that for hilights.

blart... the letters look damn good. WORK ON THE HANDY.

pens/paper no doubt, i like sketch books but im a little ocd about them, making it easier to sketch on paper sometimes. any thing you can write on will work great. i just hate having a bad page and not being able to do anything ab out it. for outlines well, get a mircon. in various sizes, i outline in prisma becauseeeee i dont have any fine tips. ill get some eventually.

Go to Michaels or some other craft store and ask for the paint pens. Pick up a white elmers fine-tip (or better yet, pick up every color they have in every size) and use that for hilights.

blart... the letters look damn good. WORK ON THE HANDY.

elmers paint pens rule. more than decos too, the color selection might not be as broad, but elmers don't have those damn fumes.

YO FREAK

thanks a bunch for doing that page using my name dude. i really dig some of them.