Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im glad cnue caught on about my mattapan/rox sarcasm..

it was a joke dont go there if u dont have to..

but anyways, like i told egnitmatic or whatever his name is..its really not that hard getting to beverly at all if u know how to use the subway/public transportation/commuter rail..

heres the directions i told egnitmatic..

alright, well, idk where u live but, im assuming its close to boston, if you are 15 and dont have a car, i'd take the commuter rail to beverly depot, then hop on the 451 bus and get off near federal street, and walk down federal street and u'll see a huge brown train bridge the wal is litterally on the building in front of it..

u have been mentioning the blue line, if its saturday take the 455/426 bus from wonderland (weekend only) to salem depot, and then hope on 451, or if its a weekday take the 459 from the airport station at the blue line..

oh and i think the bev wall would be an awesome place to do a bench, theres a ton of space for painting we could do a HUGE production and it would be lots of fun, and theres like a ton of places around there to sit and sketch, then go paint!

heres some more stuff ive done...

heres the rep your city battle thread entry for me ...

152699393157_3300_2.jpg

and another battle i did ...

153224181637_3300_2.jpg

some characters and handstyle...

152226142597_3300_1.jpg

and this is my plastic looking 3d style joni peice...

147065668485_3300_2.jpg

and another 3d style piece...

110323766277_290_1.jpg

tell me what yall think like i said i might have posted them a while ago but i cant remember....

from way back when when every1 hated me

your welcome

faggots

:D

And how can you not see shit?

This is what I'm talking about... I didn't post my shit to put anyone down. Just to show that I do have a little skill. I knew people were gonna diss anyway because they are jealous fools... I expect that. But hey, if my advice is not appreciated, lots of luck fellahs. Have fun!

SATIRE * IOF CREW * SEVS CREW

carol_s.jpg

fresssshhhhhhhhhh

Sketch I did in Biology... SOOOO BORING, so I took out a page form the beginning of the year and went off on it. Simple for new name. Fucked up the X because I haven't been working with them in a while. I'll get it back don't worry

IMG_0255.jpg

haha when i first came on this site i thought this was the freshest shit id ever seen

still like it though..

just wondering since i saw it earlier..dude why dont u focus on peicing as well as throw and hands.? given some time i think u can get good at it.

haha its weird u said that cuz just today i thought up a few simple letters ill post later

and i decided that im gonna try to get into into piecing soon

cuz i just got frieght train graffiti+graffiti world and that stuffs inspiring