Toys post here...

swif1

is like 90 percent of this thread from boston or something? damn... and anybody know of any good dayspots for peices?

i just told you a spot for piecing.. i said you go to the beverly legal wall..

its a huge legal wall along the commuter rail on the newburyport/rockport line, its wicked easy to get to pm me for directions

stolen.

spraypaint7.jpg

spraypaint1.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

its a huge legal wall along the commuter rail on the newburyport/rockport line, its wicked easy to get to pm me for directions

stolen.

spraypaint7.jpg

spraypaint1.jpg

AHH FUCKK I LOVE YOU MAN!!! (no homo)

stolen.

spraypaint7.jpg

spraypaint1.jpg

ya beverly is a real nice place to paint pieces during the day whoisthis? we should go there this weekend get at me

lol at the dude biting the writer "sank" that is already a nice ass dude up all over boston

first off, there is a SYNK from SF, and a synk from around here who bites the SF SYNK. i don't write synk. go eat a dick. i also learned about synk about 2 days ago

you should take the red line to mattapan, and hang out there all night long, theres lots of spots there.. or hit up roxbury crossing, hang out at dudley station and shit

worst idea ever. mattapan and roxbury? i'd like no holes in my head or chest thank you

first off, there is a SYNK from SF, and a synk from around here who bites the SF SYNK. i don't write synk. go eat a dick. i also learned about synk about 2 days ago

worst idea ever. mattapan and roxbury? i'd like no holes in my head or chest thank you

nahh it aint that bad, i bike through there constantly, you might get hassled but if ya know how to deal with it your ok. dont get me wrong hang out there long enough odds catch up with ya and you will get, beat up, stabbed or worse shot. but its not like anyone who isnt ultra og armed to the teeth gang lord gonna get killed minuete they step into dudly

artist.jpg

artist

and critzzz

im not sure but ur style looks better when colored, nigga!....imnot a fan of pen sketchs so much i guess...

fuk i hate work..still at the lab...:eek:...trim taht prob wud look better without that many extensions..whereevr that "dangerous" place is...i wanna go...nigga im from JAMAICA....lol jamaica queens. 50 was brought up there...*pats on back......e-cool rating goes up 5 pts...lol just fucking...jamaicas a pussy place...not wat it used to be.