Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

heres 2 more sketches a simple and a more complex the last sketch for now of that style....

picture160oj.jpg

simple

picture157fb.jpg

last sketch for now of that style im gonna work on something new..

sorry for the bad pics ill get some bette ones or something...

or maybe not...

runci

resik, the top right one with the city line background, stick with stuff like that, maybe a bit simpler. save all of your sketches, it will feel like you made no progress in a month and thats when you look back at the earlier sketches and notice how much better it got.

letter structure is key. a page or two back i show how a wildstyle has a solid letter structure base. realize that without solid letters you can never go wild.

does anyone in here have graffiti studio.........its better than photoshop and all the other ones i think but heres something i did on it its not too good.......

optjh.jpg

oh and heres something that i did in my room in the beggining of the fall because i got caught writing and my parents let me do shit in my room........

crittersroom.jpg

if anyone has tips ideas or suggestions i would appreciate it if you pmed me instead of dicussing it on the thread......

GO SIMPLE

train2.jpg

bus_eric.jpg

two dondi fullcars. simple, but they burn.

01062005072918Yoink527.jpg

lions and raels. simple, but they burn. start simpler than that and slowly slowly work your way up

eba00484834f00000052.jpg

base, piece that burns

eba00484834f00000053.jpg

base, piece with strong letter structure, if you never get letters down, you will never go wild, never get good rep. period. as much as you are in this for yourself, if you are planning on getting up you are expected to progress and have good letters.

get sketching on some straight letters, it shows how much skill you really have, nothing to distract the eyes from the letters.

Originally posted by AerosolTerrorist@Feb 24 2005, 09:19 PM

Dondi Is a good example on 'go simple'.People now are saying NO if i go simple itwill look retarted,well.look at dondi,and them old school writers..did everyone then suck?.no,simple letters is the basis of all styles

good example man

i 100% agree...keep it simple stupid.