Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The last one is pretty rad. I don't like the first one because of the colours used in the drawing compared to the background. Doesn't match up quite nicely. I don't know too much about photoshop, sorry. In the second one, instead of using black text, use white and place the "gush" on the bottom left corner. Then smooth the edges of the text or whatever you call it.

Haven't been writing lately; too much work, but now I'm back with some quickies. I can see all of you missed me so much that you pretended to be me. :cool: What do you mean by breakthrough, segway? I know my handstyle sucks, I really haven't practiced it at all but I will after I get all this straight shit down.

resik1.jpg

resik2.jpg

resik3.jpg

resik4.jpg

BLISTACOMPACT

Look at how I drew your name. Looks easy and decent, right? I did that name in three minutes. Stop making things ugly and practice straight letters.

0001001.jpg

====================

Originally posted by swif1+Mar 6 2005, 09:44 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (swif1 - Mar 6 2005, 09:44 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-StarzAbove@Mar 5 2005, 10:40 AM

copying...fonts gets peeps no respect in the graff game. So just start simple n you get it.

How does one get no respect from using a "font" style?[/b]

i will warn you now, if you wish to make serious progression, sketching might become a bit boring for a while, you see the top one, thats on the right track, do hundreds and hundreds of them, and save the paper you did them all on so when you feel like you made no progress you can see that you did. dont try to stylize the letters. take a look at a box of cereal, thats how simple you should be going. advertisements have fucking solid straight letters. after months and months of simples you can start really tweaking letter forms

i only have a few months of straight letter working under my belt, but it looks fairly decent and has solid structure. i will post the progress i have made tomorrow or something

no doubt, styl is obviously opinion...i tried to do 3d that got sucked towards the middle, so if you divided the piece into 4 sections the top left 3d is down to the right, bottom right 3d is up to the left, etc...and i don't think it really complimented it...or i just didn't do it correctly, haha...thanks though.