Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Emun... it's a principal that will help you become better. It's kind of a zen thing. You must do this over and over even if you're bored (by the way - boredom means it's working).

You draw the simple letter with no extensions or anything over and over until you can draw it perfect and make it bling from memory with no effort.

THEN you start evolving. I did it and I'd like to think my shit looks good but whatever...

haha KNEWS always hates on his own work, be proud of ur work man, jus dont lie to urself, thats wat i alwayz say, anywayz its fresh KNEWS u shuld paint it, madda fact thats an order! lol i wanna see it painted.... goddamn i think i had to much piff~A

knews has come correct time after time. he shit is why simple are important. its readable cuase the leters are still their not twisted and bent all outta wack. Emon needs to step back and realize if he wants to do graff he should "want"to do it for himself to be able to be like that shit is ill after words.

anroe try making the NRO closer together or using more extension to fill in the negative spaces

Mith the only thing lookin good on that is the fills and the letters on wienot those goofy characters are wack but i gotta give it to u for improving the way u have anyway

anroe try making the NRO closer together or using more extension to fill in the negative spaces

Mith the only thing lookin good on that is the fills and the letters on wienot those goofy characters are wack but i gotta give it to u for improving the way u have anyway

wow u was thinkin exatcly wat i was thinkin haha i was gunna put extensions with my NRO but got pissed off at the binding in the book, lol