Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Another "Asek" sketch for the battle. The bar in the A I just made a little circle- no idea why... Probably would have looked better as a normal bar, oh well. I gotta work on filling up that space under/to the right of the EK (the bottom-right of the piece hah). Wack K but oh well... Yeah, here it is

IMG_0849.jpg

...Hah, upside-down knews sketch from earlier today worked its way into the flick too

i didnt understand that second sentence.

but go ahead, im sure other people do.

Loaftie commented on the Sone shit and he used my word, and he said I did a good job. I was just joking about writing Tusk. =P Good word.

uuuhggg... simples are SO FREAKING BORING. and there not really helping, i know to stay simple but the emun i just drew is really simple...

SHUT UP.

take it from someone who has been doing simples since he started writing

THEY ARE THE KEY TO GRAFFITI

how can you twist and form a letter with style if you can't even fucking draw the letter clean and correctly. yes. you might be "bored" (if you are then i suggest you quit), but this is how it's done. whether you like it or not. find me one person who does styleish burners or even just decent pieces, and who CANNOT draw SIMPLE LETTERS. everyone starts with simples. everyone practices them for a good amount of time. rome wasn't built in a day, kid.

uuuhggg... simples are SO FREAKING BORING. and there not really helping, i know to stay simple but the emun i just drew is really simple...

ungrateful bastard

you have the wrong attitude

and no respect for graffiti

if i was a dick

id say fuck off and quit graffiti

damn. wtf. its just the fucking thing i did was pretty fucking simple... and ive bee nfucking practicing streight letters every time I FUCKING HAVE... so wat the fuck? I just changed the streight letters a little and ur telling me to go back damn....

okay i know but i am taking there advice.... if i dont get advice for a week ill probably think ill be progressing when actually im just getting worse... because i thought the thing i recently posted was OK untill i just got e-bashed lol...

it is ok its fine

just work on it you dont need these people

how do you think dudes progressed before the internet?

the drew shitloads and did what they wanted, maybe taking advise from better people but they didnt depend on it

damn..

damn. wtf. its just the fucking thing i did was pretty fucking simple... and ive bee nfucking practicing streight letters every time I FUCKING HAVE... so wat the fuck? I just changed the streight letters a little and ur telling me to go back damn....

even your earlier simples were all out of proportion and sloppy looking.

everyone keeps saying make them clean and simple, so you go and add extentions on it and make it more sloppy.

i dont understand your logic.