Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
im not starting any ebeef, but this is really sad lol, do you have nothing better to do?? apart from it being completely inacurate, youve got nothing on cnue lol

Tutrz...no beef..but this has to be said blah blah..:huh:

your a fucking idiot..

where all in the same boat here....damn..

grow up..

" your uber toy...but im better than you...no your not...okay heres the list ! " ..

please...

Turtz...and to be honest...your simples aint all that at all...theyre just...so generic...most people if theyre good at graffiti do simples with there own added flair...not just ading sum generic cracks...use your brain..try sumthing original...

you and cola are both good at what you do...your okay at your simples...but id say whappen is a better alround wirter...hes has throw ups on point...and a decent handy...which you dont...and your throw could do with some work too Turtz..

dont think im ganging up on you..but damn...making lists is stupid..and arguing with somebody who is just as good as you is stupid too...your both in the same baot...just as all of us are...so get along...its stupid arguing...

and if anything..Anroe is the best in here

peace piss peace

okay yall beef session over..

YO ANROE...I GOTTA ASSIGNMENT FOR YOU....YOU HAVE SIMPLES ON POINT...BUT I THINK NOW IS THE TIME TO START ROCKING THEM IN JUST INK..NO COLOURS...AND DO ME A AMK..AHAHAHAH..

GUUH..sorry caps...i wanted anreo to see..sum throws...

ss.jpg

ssss.jpg

sssssss.jpg

s.jpg

diss me then say you philly hands are alright make up your mind dude your seriously acting like a toddler, and cnue>you

whats so bad about my handstyle or throwups? you start shit and hate me but arent even specific as to why im so bad

i know that cnue is better than me. i never said i was better than him so idk...

well, your regular hands are bad... to me, cuz you make the S with 2 lines, and the R with like 3, which looks weird, your throws....you have your style down but you should just try with aking you letters wider.

but yea, ur philly hands are coming along, you seem to have the concept(as far as i can see) of doing them. fro me i make new hands n stuff one letter at a time. i think you should try too, just to make each one cleaner.

this beef shit is getting out of hand tho, fer real.

edit: i like the orang amk joint the best.