Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
IMG_0753.jpg

i'm hoping you don't shop some place trendy like hollister for those jeans, rip em yourself and have a scar to go with it, it's better that way

oh yeah and as always nice letters, your W is getting weird though

Hahaha, I buy my clothes from Walmart because I'm a cheap motherfucker... All my socks have holes on the bottom and all my jeans have holes on the sides... Gotta love skateboarding man

Hahaha, I buy my clothes from Walmart because I'm a cheap motherfucker... All my socks have holes on the bottom and all my jeans have holes on the sides... Gotta love skateboarding man

i see you also get the "carrying your board grip side rubing your pants" whole also

hawt^ maybe make the e more noticable though like biiger and more than on color idk

picture083fj6.jpg

new s

try this

write your worD in ALL CAPITALS, STRAIGHT. bunch them up make one bigger than the other. experiment-WITH ALL CAPITALS ONLY. then post to get crits.

o yeah, quit usin tat shitty crayola, just use a sharpie, or a pen.

BATTLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/color]

Word:JOKE pm me if your entering post your entries by this day next week voting will start the next day Good Luck !!!

hold on and calm down, you kinda have to specify on this stuff, piece throw hand, color no color, etc