Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

chronic it doesnt flow and the first c looks like a e try diff styles write it over and over agian

rect i dont really like it the colors arnt that great the karaks are decent( i no them are hard) the peice is decent if u just keep working it the e is to fat and the r doesnt flow

ayo let me get some crits man a bomb and a throwie

243187.jpg

peice raja forget the tiger i am gunna re do this one it is a lil whack

242358.jpg

chronic it doesnt flow and the first c looks like a e try diff styles write it over and over agian

rect i dont really like it the colors arnt that great the karaks are decent( i no them are hard) the peice is decent if u just keep working it the e is to fat and the r doesnt flow

ayo let me get some crits man a bomb and a throwie

243187.jpg

peice raja forget the tiger i am gunna re do this one it is a lil whack

242358.jpg

The throwie is off to a good start just elaborate more on it the other crap aint looking to fresh. As for the raja "piece" with the tiger, first of all when you do is I hope the tiger aint cock eyed as he is in this one and if your calling your shit wack why post it at all?

0003.jpg

i kinda messed up on da t but i like it ...help me out critzzz

Rect - Your on a decent path you just gotta fix up that "C" and you really gotta work on your shadowing, or 3ding what ever you wanna call it. Also try to expand your "character" genre because most of your always have some cheap bling, sparkly hoop earrings and a ghetto look to them, but other than that props for you just hitting this thread non-stop with sketches.

0003.jpg

i kinda messed up on da t but i like it ...help me out critzzz

im not saying ur characters are bad, but lose the characters and just focus on the letters.

your letters arent that bad at all, u have decent shit, just focus on the letters cuz the characters distract from the letters. and the C needs work,

and yea, i fuckin hate the letter T it sucks ass

work on your "e" a lil bit its kinda wack and i dunno i mean

it all needs some work but it isnt as bad as most of the """"graf""" in this portopotty

i llike it burn derby. Its good to finally see a toy startin real simple. Only advice i could give you is to make all your line flow together nicely and make sense. its hard to explain but real easy to show in person. and know im not going to show you in person. If any one of you experienced writers no what im talkin about, try explain it for me.

freak0243qa.jpg

quick skethc i did.

this shit is tight it says sairadeen?

fix the n up its kinda wide and the i dont look good conected to the a

the second a and first e arnt to great but they dont suck, dont overlap the r wit the a

other than that color this shit its tight

i llike it burn derby. Its good to finally see a toy startin real simple. Only advice i could give you is to make all your line flow together nicely and make sense. its hard to explain but real easy to show in person. and know im not going to show you in person. If any one of you experienced writers no what im talkin about' date=' try explain it for me.[/quote']

p ill keep it simple

tonysoprano

Are you seriously about to wright seen because seen is a ledgend

LOOK seen.jpg

lol I dont know if you saw what tony did. I think he should be allowed to write seen. No actually that isnt writing shit. I mean draw, yeah draw. He can draw seen because its so bad, something good has to come out of it?