Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Picture.jpg

WATCHA GUYS THINK?

ATTENTION ALL TOYS!!! LISTEN UP!!! This is the perfect example of what you should be working on to improve your style, feazco, good shit..., that goes out to CHILI, RAS, and anyone1 else tryin to learn to graff.

safe man, yea tha U lets it down and didn't quite pull off the cracks but yeh im pleased with mine...i'm feeling tha overall page for tha Music battle on BS..love tha way it blends together, especially tha way the letters cross over..i'm tryin to think of a criticism but can't think of one...so props mate.

haha cheers m8! i actually started it b4 the battle was started, and was just a coincidence that that battle coincided with this! i aint good enuff for those battles... still int he toy ones haha. is that for the grafflondon battle?

Its good except for the fact that you think out your letters in order to get larger shadows, Also you bent your E at the top in order to get a shadow, if you do this then you have to do it to the whole piece in order to make it flow. Thats just my opinion i'm nobody though just another retard with a marker.

Why do the black people have hoop earrings? And Why are they wearing 80's clothes? And Why Does The Aerosol Join Up? And How Many Licks Does It Take To Get To A Center Of A Tootsie Pop? But to be honest your going the right direction with the letters, except for the shadows dont match up, and you put extra un-nessessary crap in the "R" and the "E"

Please dont tell me your writin MIN....

Some people have no respect for the legends

no im not writin min it never even came into my mind to rite min i just did a sketch with it in cuz it was the only thing i could think of and wer abouts are you from? cuz iv never seen the tag min

p burn

Please dont tell me your writin MIN....

Some people have no respect for the legends

does that say min? i cant fuckin see it!!!

he dont write it (well hope fuly not cos min's sick) he writes "burn"

just cos u aint seen the tag doesnt mean u can write it, he's still a legend!

Why do the black people have hoop earrings? And Why are they wearing 80's clothes? And Why Does The Aerosol Join Up? And How Many Licks Does It Take To Get To A Center Of A Tootsie Pop? But to be honest your going the right direction with the letters' date=' except for the shadows dont match up, and you put extra un-nessessary crap in the "R" and the "E"[/quote']

iight i need to learn shadows coluld u help me out ....