Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
got any advise fer mine??

yea, u got the right idea, to start simple.

just keep workin on that style and u will clean it up and perfect it on your own

dont try adding crazy extensions and arrows for a long time, just keep workin at what u have right there

it is a decent start

lustone-exch.jpg

for an exchange on bombingscience

any crits, besides the obvious parts i fucked up on the 3D?

the S looks good, the T would look betterr if it didnt have that triangle next to it. the L and U need major work. try going simpler

lustone-exch.jpg

for an exchange on bombingscience

any crits, besides the obvious parts i fucked up on the 3D?

work on the bottom of the U, the S is a bit too wide, the E in one go with upper case, try the E i used, you can find it on page 237 of this thread i think, if not its around there, but theres only 1 where i actually spelled the word 'one' try an E like that.

SESU you've got the right idea. I would be feelin tha but a couple of thins let it down.

1st of all the colours are great but probably shoulda just left it with a solid black 3D. Also the arrows i think would be ok, if you had pulled them off, but they just look wrong. Especially on the S's.

You've got kinda the idea of the highlights, however I feel theres highlghts in some places on letter and not on others, it not consistent throughout the piece. But thats definitely a minor point, coz you've definitly got the idea. other than tha it looks good!

Holddd on a minute mate, don't call me a cunt. Why do you think im being a hater? That's bollocks. I told him what he already knew, he's a toy and he's shit.

Then I gave him nothing but genuine advice...in fact someone gave tha advice to me quite a few months back...and thats the best advice i've personally ever had. Practice is the key...I've wacked out sketches every day for months...and why? Because I love drawing and ya can see how ya style and letter form develops by every sketch you do.

So if ya heart ain't in it, I feel it becomes difficult to get better tha quickly or at all...if ya genuinely want to get better ya just gota just keep on sketching...

I ain't saying i'm tha best or I know exactly what im talking about cus I'm still toy, but you ask any xperienced writer and he'll say practice is tha key...;)

yea yea i know what you're saying, i too think his stuff's shit. but i dont say it. right back in the day when i was the ultra toy, like "chili" was people said stuff like you did to him. like "it's shit". and that meade me feel soo bollocks. so yea you can give him advice, fine yea by all means do, but don't start off your reply with "yea its shit"

I'm going to go ahead and be a cunt and say there shouldn't be an apostrophy (or however you spell it' date=' lol thats ironic) between the L and S of GIRLS. Sorry.:cool:[/quote']

lol hes right...grammar nazi's UNITE!!...and i forgot one myself in this sentence...now im just fuking with u.

chilicoloured6tr.jpg

tried colouring one of the earlier ones i posted, kinda ruined it :(

chili, man, don't post ALL your sketches on here man. you're gonna get slated. why dont peeps who arent incredibly toy try and figure out a style he can use and develop, like do a design he can straight off bite without any beef-causing.:D

chili man good colour on that pik but do block letters first in the middle then do all different shit with the the black like put arows comin off it or sumit but as peeps have sed dont post them just post the good ones that you think are up to noch but keep sketchin try and sketch 4 times a day and trust me yourll get better and then start postin some good shit trust me man take the advice if you dont want to be a toy

p burn

chili' date=' man, don't post ALL your sketches on here man. you're gonna get slated. why dont peeps who arent incredibly toy try and figure out a style he can use and develop, like do a design he can straight off bite without any beef-causing.:D[/quote']

i will if ya want?

ive got ote else to do...