Toys post here...

swif1

hey everyone joinup hapning.

yo!

any of you toys intrested in doin a joinup wit me and a few others down at spotty in melbourne?

gunna have an experienced writer there and he can help you out with your piece if u want some help/tips or whateva. was originally going to have desp*se coming, but hes pulled out so we have a spot to fill. we dont reeli want another experienced writer. were hoping to help some toys out so we have better writers around melbourne.

if ur intrested pm me and we can try get something organised.

peace broz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i like it alot but it would be better if u used a better color to fill in the letters

co-sign

those colors dont work...and some of the letter structure is a lil messed up as well as all cept 1 of the arrows...idunno it looks a lil generic for a styled piece, but its alright

yo!

any of you toys intrested in doin a joinup wit me and a few others down at spotty in melbourne?

gunna have an experienced writer there and he can help you out with your piece if u want some help/tips or whateva. was originally going to have desp*se coming, but hes pulled out so we have a spot to fill. we dont reeli want another experienced writer. were hoping to help some toys out so we have better writers around melbourne.

if ur intrested pm me and we can try get something organised.

peace broz

im gunna post this every page for a few days lol.