Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
tonysaprona is clearly kidding, you idiots.

and Filoe, your pen technique looks okay, but there are clearly no letters there. Don't hide the fact that you have no letters behind fancy details. That shit aint gonna fool nobody except maybe a non-writer.

sketchedit.jpg

there are letters in there, its suppose 2 b hidden jus remember in this world theres kings and toys i know which 1 u reprasent.

sorry but "dat shit is not hot" simplify

lol, doxer dropping the boot.

Bone - That flying "B" is looking tight as for the bones with the spray cans make the lines thicker and try not to use as many colors in the lettering because it looks like a 80's bowling jacket.

Could i get some feedback please

DSC00546-1.jpg

DSC00547-1.jpg

haha they're both ok, the second ones' better, i like it, get rid of the graff parafinalia in there tho, looks like you'r trying to suck em to graff too much. just get rid of the cans and marker (they're drawn well tho).:D

sketchedit.jpg

there are letters in there, its suppose 2 b hidden jus remember in this world theres kings and toys i know which 1 u reprasent.

Yeah, exactly my point. Youre "hiding" the fact that those letters have no style.

And your little e-taunt is fucking retarded.

Your lucky i took the time to come in hear and give it to you straight up.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
828392121_l.jpg

839063366_l.jpg

830089413_l.jpg

the last one i was trying a new style and i fucked up the R

The fill in throwies are good, try to fix the "R" so it doesnt blend in with the "T".

And the wild style ----- trash it. It sucks.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
sketchedit.jpg

:shakehead: :shakehead:

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Another thing:

StOp riding lik dis (Not pointing to anyone in particular)

It doesnt make you cool, it just makes that shit hard to read.

feedback? how about trying to not bite for your next 'idea'

hum18.jpghum21.jpg

hum9.jpg

How about 'fuck you' I didn't bit anything!! It's not exactley rocket science to come up with the 'idea' of having some sort of wing things! I think you'll find i got the idea from a tatoo that i saw on someone!!

Well err yeah ill post in here although it feels weird. but anyway

I need help on throw ups. Ive never really been a lover of them but im kinda liking them now. Ive seen a fair about of them but nothing that really stands out...

I only want to do two letters because it wuld be long doin all 4.. anyway anyone got anywhere good to look for inspiration dont be going on reh reh your just going to bite.. nar i just wanna broaden by knowledge of them.... The first few letters of the alphabet as well.. incase some of you duno what they are ;) A,B,C,D,E would be wicked.

peacee

sketchedit.jpg

I thought you we're kidding, you are a joke... after seeing that I dont think you have the talent to draw the letters off you're keyboard. also that is quite possibily the worst L I have ever seen in my life.

stomalley.jpg

Toyyy From Detroit....lookin 4 feedbak.....tips...ect.... Critisizm Wanted

not lookin too bad mate, most of the letters are pretty solid, the M looks really weak though, like it's about to collapse at any time. Also, the shading or 3d or whatever needs alot of work. Have it facing all the one way, unless its coming from the middle, if you know what i mean. Also make sure it's on all of your letters.