Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
dude sketch way more ' date=' and if its that much of a problem to focus then take some drugs. but sketch and make basic letters and start simple.[/quote']

yea do what he said but with out the drugs ! and honestly sketch way more bec if u keep do in shit like that ^^^^^^^ its justr fuckin wack!

:scrambled:

im new to this tagging stuff.. i need help.. as you can see my work sucks.. i want some1 to help me by tagging it for me to see how cool it would look or just help me with a differnt tagger name in general.. i dont thin cane isnt a good tagger name but i cant think of anything else... please help

DSC00053.JPG.44443357eb94671e47850e8482d4a75c.JPG

cbsanchez' date=' first of all do really simple stuff, which is what everyone will say - dude, you don't need to post "WTF" "this sucks" on your pictures, first of all you're in the toy section and second of all, have a little more confidence[/quote']

oh isee... so... ill try not to do the bubble letters... and ill have more confidence... right..

DSC00054.JPG.f635a4fed025254fa8c4b38000de5336.JPG

home boy i live in buffalo ny! i dont think hell mind much or ever hear about me!

toy... he will mind you're writing on his name, and many writers travel the world. IF ANYONE WRITES THE NAME DROP IT. It dsnt matter if they wrote the name 10 years ago, they still we're puttin in time on that name and were piecing before you even though of the concept graff. if you keep writing morn you're just going to be laughed at like a joke cause you're a toy compared to him.

cane try just doing letters like u see them on your keyborad... straight, easy letters in bold with 3d... work from that.

2 booooored in skl pen doodles... just kept screibbling on it in the first one... all pen...:

doooodlealapaul.jpg

doodlepen.jpg

:lol: :lol: shut up.

there's someone who writes your tag in my area, he's pretty big too - you gona stop?

and if you say no..shit, you're gona be disrespecting him and me and all his friends and his family and his co-workers and friends friends.

we not talking bout the faggot round your way writing my tag where talking about peeps on a forum disrespecting each other like im now disrespecting you !

iits not worth the fucking hassle over the net is it

i mean were all trying to do the same fucking thing

and aim to graff but still peeps disrepecting others from all over the world

NOW I See what cope2 interview is all bout toys these days thinking they run things

they run nuthing but there mouths

faggot ass fuckers!

and before u all bother to post back dont bother i ent gonna reply to ya wak ass bullshit yo!

party robot' date=' that can laying behind the turtle at quick glance looks like a dam penis. id advise switching that up some.[/quote']

hahahaa ooops wen i drew it i knew it was fucked up but i couldnt fix it it was in sharpie now that i look at it thoo it does thats sum funny shit