Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

er.... its kinda ment to be the bar from the R coming down and acting as the cross for that A, then it continues and pops out through the left hand side of the A, turns, and vanishes back out through the A just above where it came in...ye it dont make sence. adapt it first, keep wt u like, change bits, get rid o that fuked up A bit......... tinker with it and make it ur own if u want...

i see now yeah

what i might do to it is erm

just take that bar from the R ang make another lower bar so it sweeps up into the middle of the A

and then leacve it at that i think but ill tinker n find summat

but see how my letters dont really werk well together now they always end up small to large

even when u done it lol

i hate the way your mouth tastes in the morning after a night of drinking

antie for my beloved jank ;)

and yeah i know ive missed a tonne of 3d, but i kept to the 'quick biro doodle' rules :D

DSC04319.jpg

niceeeeeeee :p

that painted ader is nice, and real nice chars but i actually prefer our ader's letters wayy more!

vare i aint sure. i think they overlap a bit awkwardly. real nice T though. K is a bit dodgy, the P is nice sept the extesions at the bottom.

Seriously, you all need more arrows in your shit. Just follow one simple rule:

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS ENOUGH ARROWS.

And throw some blings, some slash marks and some cobwebs on that shit for good measure.

Seriously, why hold back?

I want to see a piece with 50 arrows on each letter. Go.

Seriously, you all need more arrows in your shit. Just follow one simple rule:

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS ENOUGH ARROWS.

And throw some blings, some slash marks and some cobwebs on that shit for good measure.

Seriously, why hold back?

I want to see a piece with 50 arrows on each letter. Go.

50 arrows? you must be on crack right? havent you been listenin to everyone else?

50 arrows is hardly enough. put it this way. for every 75 arrows, it makes your piece go up a notch. 500 arrows and thats like 5 notches. trust me, ive been in the graffiti game for about 3 days. i know how these cats do it.

haha that dude is at the top is bitin like crazy! lol.. anyway what is the new battle word? for the next battle

yea... the new battle word is "quiche"

but i dont think anyone cares anymore and i dont either

bombingscience's battles are more organized so ..... yea.

i will run the battles on here if people will participate, but people dont seem to care so fuck it