Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
neway this was gonna p part of a card for this girl.. sorta a private joke but maybe a bit too sadistic lol. neway, will redo it in part of a lil page ill do later.. anything i shud change?

angrypanda1.jpg

the knife looks like it is floating in his hand, maybe wrap his paw around it?

quadra, i like that last one the best, the pencil sketches, make em simpler, leave out the characters, focus on getting your simple letters lookin good

on the last on, the 3d looks decent - get rid of the holes in the i and the n, and make the n and the e so they go more with the other letters, if you know what they mean - 2 letters are fat, two are thin. it'll look better after that.

----------------------------

some shit i was messin around with, not as good but i was just having fun doing one liners :P

vose4.jpg

shoulda done this one cleaner

vose5.jpg

and sumat for a battle over at BS.

battle1.jpg

i'm gonna agree there freak, the second one looks by far the best. the red biro freak looks sick, you're just missing some shadow on the left side of the r and k..

some new stuff, got some new paint markers in the post (art ones) so i was trying them out on a piece of cardboard:

chrome burners? :rolleyes:

vose1.jpg

vose2.jpg

and on the other side.. i think i do it better when i do it bigger.

vose3.jpg

tell me what you think.

these vose are tight... lets see this on a wall

That last one you posted quadra isn't too bad. I liked how you made mostly every letter relate to another letter, makes the flow a lot better.

See where the lines that make up the bottom curve of the g and e shorten the thickness of the whole letter? That's one of the main things that throws me off right away. The "cracks" in that I are pretty nice, id keep em in. The N looks ok but theres something that gets me. Since the N looks more like a bubble N ( Like, it contains no space, like the G and E ) Id either make the G and E bubble letters also, or make the N have that 3d space.

Keep postin flicks man.