Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Thanks rkstrscralactica =D

Quadra, thats improvement(= Now that you added cracks in the N too, maybe add a little bit in the G and E to make it blend. I like what you did with the I keep it like that and the N looks good. Bring the top leg of the E out more toward the I. Maybe experiment with having just one long underline instead of 3. Lookin good though.

thanks dude.

yea everyone on this thread always bitches about keeping things simple so i just havent bothered to post the stuff that i draw thats "not simples" cuz i dont feel like listening to ppl bitch. plus i need to work on the simples if i ever want to paint the better shit. i can draw decent on paper but i suck on the walls.

quad, this one is spot on, i love it.

GEIN14.jpg

two things maybe, the E looks sort of like a P. Maybe swing that bottom left out a little. And I cant really tell what letter the first is, i know it's a G, but maybe try making it a little more readable=D

The last one is pretty cool, although i think there's too much going on, and i cant read any of the letters except I and N

How goes the drunkenness?

anyway -i was trying out some pieces, since i've never really done any apart from really simple ones. anyway, i hope the letter structure etc still shows through. CRITS PLEASE

first one. i was tired. not as proud of this one but, meh..

piece1.jpg

second, i quite like this one since i did it in the morning

piece2.jpg

and third

piece3.jpg

thanks dude.

yea everyone on this thread always bitches about keeping things simple so i just havent bothered to post the stuff that i draw thats "not simples" cuz i dont feel like listening to ppl bitch. plus i need to work on the simples if i ever want to paint the better shit. i can draw decent on paper but i suck on the walls.

You don't feeling like listening to people bitch?

Sorry if we're letting you know the truth that you suck and that we're not as kind to you as your little girl friends in study hall that have never seen a real burner in their life aside from the one's you've doodled on your trapper keeper.

And you suck on walls? Welcome to the club! You want to get better? Practice!

All of you new jacks want a quick and easy entry into this world and guess what....there isn't one.

You all wanna run before you can walk. The only decent person I see on here is VOSE and that other kid...the only ones that seem to be taking it slow, practicing and practicing some more when they ware SICK TO DEATH OF PRACTICING.

And VOSE.....if you read this, keep up the good work. i love your burners and we're waiting for those freight shots.

and before anyone says it.....ive been taking the advise given to all us toys...

Knicebasic.jpg

SIMPLE SIMPLE SIMPLE!!....im workin on it...

qmVv8NBDIlJJSTQvfDKVYKleCet6.jpg

Good work dude. Work on keeping al your lines even and consistent with one another. The tops of the letters are pretty on point but the bottom is on a downward slant. Otherwise, keep at it, Once you get it down good, don't hesitate to start tweaking your letters little by little until you feel more comfortable with your lines.

You don't feeling like listening to people bitch?

Sorry if we're letting you know the truth that you suck and that we're not as kind to you as your little girl friends in study hall that have never seen a real burner in their life aside from the one's you've doodled on your trapper keeper.

And you suck on walls? Welcome to the club! You want to get better? Practice!

All of you new jacks want a quick and easy entry into this world and guess what....there isn't one.

You all wanna run before you can walk. The only decent person I see on here is VOSE and that other kid...the only ones that seem to be taking it slow, practicing and practicing some more when they ware SICK TO DEATH OF PRACTICING.

i think u kind of missed my point but whatever its cool.