Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
better' date=' i'd bring the separation of the bottom humps on the M up a little more[/quote']

are all the images showing up on your screen that i posted ; like the olderm ones besides trhe last one

cuz photobukt is being weird and wont let me log in and i had ot make a new one

YO, can anyone suggest what is a better site to upload pics on besides photobucket cuz that shit sucks dick it keeps fucking up, their server is a piece of shit...

do any other pic upload sites let u resize photos like photobucket does cuz that kind of helps since i dont have photoshop..........

......thanks.....

2rawbbs4ev.th.jpg

Trying to work with new ideas...

thats wack... try to make the shapes all even sizes... the "z" is all big but the rest is small, and the "R" is way bigger than the other letters too. it looks kind of unbalanced...

keep practicing, stay simple till u perfect the simples.

YO, can anyone suggest what is a better site to upload pics on besides photobucket cuz that shit sucks dick it keeps fucking up, their server is a piece of shit...

do any other pic upload sites let u resize photos like photobucket does cuz that kind of helps since i dont have photoshop..........

......thanks.....

imageshack

this is not relating to your handstyle' date=' but combine your posts instead of having 2, 3, & 4 consecutive posts, just put all of what you want to say in one post[/quote']

it was posted at different times dude, its not my fault no one responds on this thread.

look at the times....

anyways, peace. i have to work.

Quadra,

my main advice for you is stop posting every pic with "i know this is shit" or "this is weak but"... otherwise people dont take interest or automatically look at is like its shit.

Go in with confidence, dont be acting like you are great... but you are learning, everyone starts somewhere so stop tearing yourself down. Then you might get respect.

Also, spend time on your work... dont try to pump out 5 in 30 minutes... spend a good 1-2 hours on a piece... put some solid effort into it. Draw with pencil, looks lame, edit, look again, edit, look again, edit and keep doing that until you are happy then fill and outline.

Finally, to the comment about you posting pic after pic... yeah there is a time gap, but isntead of being an impatient prick (no offence), just draw a couple then post them all together, not as soon as you have done one. You have more chance of getting good feedback then.

okay ppo say to start simple:

DSC01705.jpg

and then go abit more wild. how can i do that to this?

firstly change the 3d effect on it, do the vanishing point trick but make it up high or down low at first, then move it around till you are comfortable, that gives youmore options for your fills and effects **in my opinion** rather than having all the shading pull to the centre of the piece.

They say start simples then work your way up so when you try things like wildstyle, you have your letter structure down... not just turning a simple piece into wildstyle.

My best advice would be doing a light sketch of a piece, all simples, have them all close to together, then try adding some tunnels, editing the ends of the letters, maybe intertwining them. Just draw-erase-draw-erase and see what you come up with.

Practice makes perfect.

DSC00616.jpg

Any of you guys know what are some good pens for fills?

Conecter pens any good?

Can you recomend any?

like markers?

twin touch

&

prisma

are pretty good but are both up there in price. Get a job and start saving for them, while you are saving practice with whatever you have available, that way by the time you have money to get them... you wont be wasting them on trying to learn how to colour or anything :D.

edit: and to your picture... i like the letters except the i... looks out of place and your 3d is off.. the n looks more like shadowed then 3d... and for the rest, either have all the lines goin one direction like / / /, \ \ \, - - - etc or have a vanishing point.

quadra' date=' dont even worry about fancy fills and effects yet, focus on letter structure. do page after page full of simples. look at cereal boxes for inspiration. the letters on cereal boxes are deady simple, but they look good.[/quote']

can i pick lucky charms? ...... i like lucky charms.......:haha: :love2: :lol2: